chapter 36

Chapter 36

This is where the battle begins.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

December 31, 2013. The day of the battle. Where we will see who will survive or be killed.

Lightning, a strong warrior with a pure heart of gold.

A Goddess, a girl who holds everything in her hands. Time and space, where she will guide people to freedom.

A witch, a gift from her father.

A shifter, a mothers gift where she will turn into any animal.

Life will turn upside down at the end or will it stay the same?

No one can stop Lightning from fighting anything. Is there a way to stop a war before it can get worse? Or is there a way to stop the present by her new powers?

* * * * *

* Lightning's POV *

I stood there and watched them die. Screams were heard over the growls that the warlocks made.

Death. Blood. Death. Blood.

Everywhere. I see it, red liquid all over the grass that once was green. I dropped to my knees, letting the blood splash all over me and my white feathers were bloody. I couldn't breath as the air smelt like blood and smoke. I looked up to see everything was burned to the ground. Bodies of once dead and alive, bodies that turned to ashes.

A fire started to begin as I was on my knees. The heat was unbelievable. A laugh was heard over the thunder that began. "You see Lightning. You can't save any of them. Not even your mate." His voice was like thunder. I looked up and to see Zach on his knees. Nothing came out as I watch Marcus slit his throat. Zach's body fell to the ground with a thump. I fist my hands together. I was broken. Nothing I could do to stop him. Then I felt this strong power came over me. I stood up with my sword out and ready. Marcus was shocked that I was getting up.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I stalked toward him. Ashes were everywhere of my dead family and my animals. I finally got the words to speak. "You think you could win Marcus. No one can win this fight unless one of us dies. And you are the one to die." Then I ran to him, but he was ready. As my sword went through him his dagger went into my stomach.

Everything was a bright light after that. I woke with a gasp. Was I dead? Am I in heaven?" No, my dear Lightning." I looked up to see a throne of Crystal. No one was sitting at the throne. "Who's there?" I got up slowly. I looked at myself. My feathers were white and clean, even my wound was gone. "You are my warrior." I looked around to see who spoke, no one was there till a bright light came.

There stood at the throne was a beautiful lady with a white gown with feathers on it that flows to the ground, she had jet black hair that flows to her waist with diamonds in it and her eyes were as sliver as the moon, also she was wearing a sliver crown with a red jewel in the middle. "Who are you?" I asked. I felt like I should bow to this lady.

"I'm Etro, Goddess of all creation in this world. Even you. I chose you when you were a baby. I knew someday you will grow strong. I also knew this battle was coming." Etro said and I bowed to her, since I knew who she is now. "Raise my child." She said kindly. "Was that dream real Etro?" She shook her head.

"No my dear. That was a vision of the future. Right now you are sleeping in your bed." She said calmly. "That's really going to happen." She nodded slowly. "How can I change that. Please tell me how Etro. I can let them die." She nodded. "Yes, there is a way and the only one. When the time comes you'll know." She looked up and back to me. "I have to go. Time is my place of the living. Wake up my child. Will meet again. Very soon." The bright light came again. "No, please. Come back!" Then I woke up.

•§•

"No, come back!" I woke up by a start. I met her. I met Etro. And there is a way to stop everyone from dying, I just got to find out by myself.

"Light, are you ok?" Zach said coming into my room. I nodded. "I met her Zach." I said. "Who?" He said coming to me.

"Etro."

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

I know this is short, but I hope it was alright. Don't worry the next chapter is the battle.

Comment

Vote!