Chapter 9

Chapter 9

(Slowly editing) My Life Hidden as a Shifter [Completed]

* Lightning's POV *

Saturday came really quickly which I was happy about.

Today, is the day I get out of this place and going to see my pack today. I missed them so much.

Since Zach told my friends not to look at me, or talk to me, I've been lazy. I need to stand up for myself, and take charge. That's what I'm doing today, I can't believe I sat in this house, not doing anything. Being a weak girl I am which I'm not.

I'm a shape-shifter, and really strong.

I got up, stretching my arms and legs out. I felt stiff all over, I need a good run, but maybe after my shower. I walked up to my closet, and grabbed a pair of long sweat pants, and a long sleeve sweater.

I walked in the bathroom, taking a quick shower. After my soothing shower and wiping myself dry, I began to get ready. I dried my hair, then pulling it up in a ponytail.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked okay-ish, but my eyes are still dead looking; like a Zombie.

I grabbed my backpack with my dagger, book, and wallet. Just in case I have to use it.

I walked out my bedroom, walking down stairs to the kitchen. I began to hear voices that sounded familiar. I quietly entered the kitchen, seeing Tim and Jo talking.

I smiled at them while walking to the fridge. I grabbed an orange, and a water bottle putting my water bottle in my backpack. I turned around and sat by Jo who is quiet. I just sat there peeling my orange while the boys continued their conversation, but in their heads.

I rolled my eyes, getting up to throw away my orange. "I'm going out okay, if you need me. You know where to look." I said walking out to the back door.

I ran out to the edge of the forest, then ran all the way to my pack. I ran and ran till I found them in their cave eating a dead deer. The Alpha saw me, and walked to me. I bowed to him, to show respect.

"I'm sorry I haven't been around lately, I had a few problems." I said getting down on my knees crying. "I feel horrible, a boy name Zach hurt me. My friends won't talk to me, not even my brother. What did I do to make Zach hate me so much? Was it the day I knocked him out, or was he just plain stupid to just make my life miserable. I'm sorry I haven't been here to feed you guys, what about I kill a big deer today, just for you guys." I said smiling at them all.

They all howled for joy.

I laughed when the pups ran to me, and licked my hands. I felt safe around them, I protect them of course, but they are my family.

I got up and walked out of cave. I heard barking behind me, letting me know they're staying in the cave. I smiled before running to find a big deer for them, but was stopped in my tracks to see a brown bear drinking water. I won't kill a bear, but if it attack me I might have to.

I quietly sneak around it until I heard a growl, I looked back to find a silver wolf growling at the bear.

I looked at the silver wolf closely, then realized it's Tim. Why is he out here?

The bear bared its teeth at Tim, while standing on its hind legs. Where is Tim's friends, why does he have to be alone?

The bear tried to swapping its paw at Tim, but Tim just dodge it. I had to do something, only one thing. I walked out, seeing Tim fighting back.

I dropped my bag, and grabbed out my dagger. "Stop, please stop." I said yelling.

Tim, and the bear stopped and looked at me. I saw Tim looked down at my dagger, Tim was backing slowly.