chapter 26

Chapter 26 💕

(Slowly editing) My Life Hidden as a Shifter [Completed]

* Lightning's POV *

I woke by a knock at my door. I groaned, but got out of bed and slowly.

"What." I said in a not friendly voice.

Marissa stood outside my door with a confused face. "Sorry, I was looking for the bathroom. I'm Marissa, who are you?" She said.

I crossed my arms and looked passed her, seeing Tim coming out of the spare room. "Tim, I told you to wait." I said.

Tim suddenly noticed Marissa standing in front of me. "I'm sorry. Uh, let's go Marissa. I'll make breakfast." He started to pull Marissa away from my door and headed down stairs.

I heard her ask about me, but I can feel Tim shake his head at her. I went to take a quick shower, after I showered I dried off.

I wrapped the towel around my body and entered my room. I decided to stay in wolf form until I trust her more.

I cracked the door open a little, then quickly changed into my wolf. I grabbed my towel between my teeth and put it in the bathroom.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs to the kitchen. I smelled bacon and eggs cooking. I walked in to see Tim baking and Marissa sitting at the counter watching him cook.

I rubbed my head against Tim's leg. He looked down and smiled, then handed a piece of bacon to me.

I swallowed and walked to Marissa, laying right next to her.

'So, are you going to tell me about Marissa?' I growled and Marissa looked down at me.

'No, not yet.' I said to Tim.

Marissa was wearing a black hoodie with jeans that looked like Tim's, and her hair was hiding her hazel eyes.

I heard my name being called by a high voice. "Light, Light, where are you?" I barked at Lilly's voice as she entered through the kitchen door.

She ran to me and jumped on my back. I stood up and walked around the kitchen as she kept saying, "Faster, faster. Go, go." I jogged a little more till I heard Tim say breakfast.

'I think you should be in human form. Act nice, get her to trust us. Please Light, go change.' I looked at Tim as he pleaded me with his eyes.

'Alright, but don't say anything about me till I get back. Ok.' He nodded and I left.

I ran up the stairs and went to my room. I quickly changed, then put on ripped jeans and a long selves shirt. I brushed my hair, then walked down stairs.

I entered the kitchen to be greeted again by Lilly. "Light."

I kissed her head and carried her to a seat. Tim got up and put an arm around my shoulders. "Marissa, this is my sister. Lightning Reed." He said looking at her.

I nodded at her as Tim said he had to get something.

I sat across from Marissa who looked nervous. I smiled at her and ate some of Tim's food.

I told Lilly to go somewhere, while I talk to Marissa, Lilly nodded, then left. "Your human, why are you here?" I smiled at her and still eating off of Tim's plate.

"Are you going to answer?" She said in annoyed tone.

"Not until you tell my brother why you actually 'ran away,' from your home. Because if you don't, I'll do it." I said looking at her.