chapter 12

Chapter 12 💕

(Slowly editing) My Life Hidden as a Shifter [Completed]

* Lightning's POV *

Thanksgiving day, yeah.

Not.

Everyone is coming to my house for dinner, even Zach. The pack kept their distance from me, but Tim, well he had to obey him again, cause Zach is Alpha.

Everyday at school people been calling me words that really bug me. Janet has been harassing me all day along with her wannabes.

Zach has been making it worse by making me sit by the trash cans, where people dump their tray's. Which ended with trash all over me.

I don't eat there though, I just go to the forest and see my true pack, with a real Alpha, even though their wild wolves, I think they're a good pack. They protect me, as I do to them.

Right now, I'm getting ready for the dinner. I'm wearing a light blue dress with white fading to my knees. I went the bathroom to brush my brownish red hair till it's soft, then curled it a little. I put a little makeup, but it was lite. I cleaned my space and head back to my room, but stopped.

Tim was on my bed, holding a red rose to his chest, while looking around till his gaze met mine.

I smiled at him and sat next to him. He gave me the rose, I smelled the sweet scent of it, and it smells good. "Thank you, it smells beautiful." I said kissing his cheek and hugged him also.

He smiled and hugged me back.

'Welcome sis, I still have to get use to the mind link we have.' Oh that's right, when he found out last week about me being a shifter, well I told him about my ability to control light, healing people, reading people minds, -He went crazy when I told him about reading minds. And that I can talk to animals with a simple touch, and I told him about that I saved Zach and Lilly from the black bear.

Also when I saved him from my beta from my other pack that tried to rip his throat out, Tim was grateful that I heal him.

I also told him about how I scared the bear that attack us last week. Tim understood everything I said, I was grateful, until he kept asking questions.

Like, does it hurt if I change, I simply say no, and tell him it feels great to change into any animal I want.

He pouts because he thinks it's not fair that I can change into any animal. I always laughed at him, cause that pout he puts on, worse pout ever.

We headed down stairs when a knock came from the door.

I sniffed air to find a wonderful smell, spice and coconut, then realized that it was Zach.

'It's Zach. Do you want me to get the door, or you.' I said heading for the knob, but stopped when Tim pulled me away from the door.

'I'll do it. Go help mom, I don't want you hurt.' I nodded and headed to the kitchen door, when I heard Zach's voice, but I was already in the kitchen before things got ugly.

As I entered the kitchen, I saw Mary cooking noddles, and the turkey all together.

"Hey, do you need help?" I said walking to her, she was wearing a purple dress that flows to her kness, like mine, but purple.

"That would be great dear. Can you please set the table, my hands are full." I nodded and grab plates.

I headed to the table placing each plate to each empty seat. The table was very big, it could be probably fit at least 50 people on each side which makes its amazing. We are having about thirty people here, or maybe more, but I'm not sure.