Chapter 8

Chapter 8 💕

(Slowly editing) My Life Hidden as a Shifter [Completed]

* Lightning's POV *

It has been a hard week, since Monday night, with the rogues. My wound finally healed, and it's been strange though.

Tim hasn't talked to me, even Elmo, Mike, Brandon, and of course Zach. That was until Zach proved himself.

Flashback:

It was Tuesday. I was in the truck with Tim, he was telling me about the fights he been in. We were laughing all the way to school.

"I know, he was old and I had to take him out. If you were there you would be lau-." He stopped in his sentence.

I looked at him, asking if he was alright. He didn't answer me, but he nodded. All the way to school, he was quiet. We made it to school, and he got out of the truck fast, and ran to the doors.

I was still in the truck, thinking what was wrong with him. I got out heading for the doors. Through all my classes, Jo didn't even talk, or look at me as well.

During lunch, I was heading to our lunch table when Zach when appeared in front of me. He had pure rage on his face. "IF YOU EVER SIT AT THIS TABLE AGAIN, I'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE HORRIBLE. YOU ARE A PIECE OF TRASH FROM THE SIDE OF THE ROAD. DON'T EVER LOOK AT US EVER AGAIN!" I felt my whole body shaking.

I looked at the guys behind him, they didn't even look at me, but I can tell they wanted to stop Zach.

I get it, Zach order him them to not look, or talk to me. I'm tired of this, I quickly put my food on the lunch table, and got in his face. "FINE, I HOPE YOU DIE IN VEIN. YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO EVERY PERSON YOU SEE TODAY. I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT LIFE AS WELL." After, I said that I skipped all my classes, and went home.

I skipped work to as well. When I made it home, I was crying all the way to my room. I feel horrible all day and the next few days.

Flashback over:

So, here I am walking around the house by myself. I lost weight, Mary went shopping almost every day to get me clothes.

Mary tried talking to me, asking why I'm acting like this, she even asked Tim, but he didn't say anything. Tim was also having hard time not talking to me.

I know he wanted to talk to me, but he couldn't because of a stupid command from Zach.

All my other friends have been silent to me too, but they gave me smiles behind Zach's back. Sometimes I wonder why Zach even gave that command, but I feel horrible.

I forgot to tell you, Zach is my mate. I read about that in my nature book. Why did the gods have to make him my mate? All day, I just sit around doing late homework, or going for a run.

My life is gone now...

* Tim's POV *

I feel horrible right now, I haven't talked to Light for the whole week.

Why did Zach even did that to us, she was our friend, our little joy.

Elmo, and the twins stopped talking to Zach, even me. We were all mad at Zach, he keeps hanging with that Janet girl.

My wolf was really upset about not talking to my sister, I feel horrible. All through the week, I haven't seen Light during lunch at all. We all look for her, expect Zach though.

Every time I got home she has bags under her eyes, I can hear her crying at night. Even mom and dad, they tried talking to her, but she always shakes her head no.