chapter 20

Chapter 20

(Slowly editing) My Life Hidden as a Shifter [Completed]

* Zach's POV *

Flashback:

I watched Light as she looked at the trees' that kept swaying in the wind. When she growled at me to go back inside, I was worried about her.

I watched her run into the forest, I can tell she was looking back, but kept running.

Her beautiful white wolf was making my wolf crazy. Lilly was taking off her gloves and hat, then asking. "Why did we have to go back inside?" She asked walking to me.

"Light said it was getting worse outside, so she said go inside and get warm." I said looking through the window where snow started to fall harder.

Something in me was telling me that my mate was hurt. I wanted to go to her, but I knew I had to stay here with Lilly. Her cherry red hair was wet as she tried to smooth it out.

We went to the living room and watched Spongebob Squarepants. As Lilly watched the TV I caught something black moving toward the house. I got up and went to the window, and my mouth went dry.

Three men stood out there, all wearing black, the snow was also up to their knees. They saw me looking at them through the window and they smiled.

I back away and grabbed Lilly and put her in the secret room. "What's going on? What's-?" I covered her mouth.

"Lilly, quiet someone is coming. Someone very bad, so stay put, and stay quiet." I said, putting a finger to my lips.

She nodded and scooted back till she hit the wall. I locked the tiny door and stepped back.

That's when I heard glass shattered.

I turned to see three men crouching down then stood up straight.

Hunters, but how did they. . . Never mind, stay focus. The one in the middle had black hair and was wearing glasses. "So, this is what our master told us to get. Where's the little one?" Hunter#1 said.

He looked at me with an evil smile. "Did he say to grab both or just one?" Hunter#1 said to the guy with blonde hair.

Hunter#2 looked at me then at the hidden door that's behind me.

I growled at them, but they just laughed and pulled out silver daggers. I can smell wolfs-bane on them. "You want to play."

I growled at that, this is not going to be easy. I remembered what Light said earlier, "Protect Lilly with your life." I watched as they came closer to me.

I turned into my wolf and bared my teeth. Their eye's shown amusement, but they didn't get the message.

I jumped the first one, but Hunter#1 sliced my front leg making me yelp. Blood went to the walls, spreading and it was mine.

I looked down at my front leg to see that it was not healing. I still hold my ground till I heard Lilly's scream through the room. "ZACH, HELP!" I jumped the guy again but somehow missed my strike and hit me behind the head.

I was knocked to the ground, losing conscious, but I could hear Lilly's plea for help and the hunters.

"Boss said take both. He said that it will get the girl's attention." Hunter#1 said, laughing.

What are they talking about?

Who's this girl?

"Zach wake up, please." I can hear Lilly crying. I tried getting up, but I felt a pain to my side, like I've been stabbed. "Nooo, Zach you can't be dead. Let him go you bully!"

I heard the hunters laugh, then I felt myself being lifted. "He's not going to die. . . yet. We better go before. . . she comes back."

He said she like he was afraid. "Destroy the house, then we can leave." I heard Lilly screaming at them, but they didn't stop.

I can hear glass shattered, wood being broken. I couldn't open my eyes, my body was completely numb. "Lets go."

After the guy told them to stop, the guy who was holding me talked as carrier me where the wind blew hard. I tried mind link someone, but I had no energy.

I felt myself being thrown in a trunk of a vehicle. Lilly screamed at them, then I heard a SLAP, then sobbing.

"QUIET OR YOU GET ANOTHER." He yelled at Lilly. He slapped my sister. I tried waking up, but that's when I blackout.

Flashback Over:

"Ugh..." I felt myself waking to a dark room. I tried moving my hands, but I couldn't.

Chains were around my wrist, and they were silver.

What happened?

Then everything came back to me; hunters came, kidnapped Lilly and I.

Lilly was the first thing came to my mind. "Lilly." My voice croaked, but I took a deep breath, but that hurt even more.

I tried getting up, but couldn't because chains were around my bare ankles. I noticed that someone put jeans on me and I was not happy about that. I looked, noticing I was in dark room, no light or windows.

Suddenly the lights came on, the room just showed a chair in front of me. The walls were cement, the floor was too.

A door in front of me opened up and a man came in. His hair was black like mine, he was wearing jeans and black shirt, and he was wearing black sunglasses.

He took the chair in front of me and sat down. I was about to look at him, but something told me not to.

My head hung as I heard him laugh. "Your a weak Alpha." His voice was like iron, metal grinding each other.

I winced when I felt pain on my left arm and waist. I look to my left to see my wrist sliced with wolfs-bane, and my waist that was covered in blood.

I whimpered cause it hurt really bad. I looked up at the evil hunter that sits before me. "I can't believe you are her mate. You are really weak."

I growled at him and bared my teeth at him. He smirked and called someone from the outside door. A man came in with a file in his hands and gave it to the guy in the chair.

After the man left, the hunter opened the file and showed me pictures of me and Lilly, also Light.

"Last time I saw Lightning was about a day ago." He said getting another photo out, then showing me. It was Light and me, arguing about something.

"My name is Marcus by the way. I'm Light's uncle." I was dumbfounded when he said uncle.

"Your lying." I said spat.

"Sorry boy, but it's true." He took off his sunglasses and beneath them were red eyes.

A knock came from the cell door, and Marcus got up to answer it. "What?"

I heard voices, but couldn't hear what they were saying. I heard a deadly growl coming from Marcus. "He wants to meet."

I heard more voices through the door. "Alright then. Bring the stupid kid, we'll keep Zach boy here."

After that, Marcus came back in. His red eyes turned black, and smiled down at me. "It seems we have to trade." After that he left me alone in the dark room of a cell, a prisoner that I am.

I was so weak, that I passed out.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Comment - Who is the person they are trading?

Vote