chapter 16

Chapter 16

(Slowly editing) My Life Hidden as a Shifter [Completed]

Pre-Question : Well, who do you think is the hunter that got in Light's mind when she was sleeping?

* Lightning's POV *

I woke up extra early this morning to do some work.

I went to my room and started to think of what to say to the pack, also Zach. The hunter is after Zach, so I have to watch him.

I have to ask the Alpha if I can stay at their house for awhile. I have to ask John about, how are we going to do this.

We're having the meeting at the pack house at noon. It was 7:00 right now so I headed down stairs to the kitchen to see Mary and Daniel making breakfast together.

"Morning Light, how was your sleep?" I remember everything last night, about HIM coming to kill my family.

I won't let him get near here, over my dead body. Tim came in with a fake smile. 'How did it go?' I ask Tim who was rubbing the back of his neck.

'They all are asking questions about you, wondering why we have to talk to the entire pack this afternoon.' I nodded and I know it's going to be a long day.

I didn't notice that Mary was saying my name, when Daniel shook my shoulders lightly. "Light are you ok?"

His voice was full of concern. I know I have to tell them what I am. They are going to flip out. "Guy's you need to sit down for this."

Mary and Daniel both look at each other, but sat at the counter, that is in the middle of the room. Tim sat next to me, while I was getting nerves.

"We have a problem, you have to listen to me, and don't interrupt." I looked at Tim who nodded.

I faced Daniel first. "Daniel, I know you are a werewolf, you to Mary." Their faces were full of shock. "I don't know if you heard when Alpha John said that I know about you, but you don't know me, at all. I'm different, not human as you think I am." Mary looked at me with wonder in her eyes, when Daniel spoke.

"Alpha did say a human knew about us, but I didn't hear the name." I nodded at them.

"You say your not human, how is that so." Mary was looking at me like I'm crazy.

I shook my head at her, I turned to Tim who kept quiet the whole time. 'Do you want me to say it for you, and you can show them?' He asked in our link, I nodded at him.

"Mom and Dad, Light is.......a......." I don't think he can finish that sentence.

I was about to say it when he said it out loud. "She's a Shifter, she can turn into any animal she wants."

Mary looked at me, then at Tim who was looking away from them.

I was expecting to hear yelling, like 'Your Crazy' or 'Don't believe it' I got a surprise there.

"Can you prove it to me and Daniel, to make sure that Tim is not crazy." I nodded.

"What do you want me to change into, any favorite animals." She was thinking, then said, "A white Leopard."

I got off the stool and when I landed on the ground, I was now a white Leopard. I heard a gasp from Mary, and Daniel fell out of his seat.

I laughed at him a little, but it sounded like a snort. Daniel got up and looked at me up and down. "Does that prove it dad." I watched Daniel with my eye's, focusing on him as he sat back in his seat.