Chapter 3: No Clothes

+ Timmy's POV +

After the leopard that saved me left, Zach started to yell at me. "Tim, what the heck, you could have died! Why didn't you call me or anyone else, huh?! What's with the leopard? Did it save your life or something, or was it going to eat you."

I frowned. "Zach listen. There was two of them, and the tan one was about to rip my throat out. When he was about to do it that leopard jump out of the tree, and got on the wolf's back, and killed it. If it wasn't for that leopard who saved me I would've died."

Zach snarled dangerously that made my skin crawl. "Get up, I'm taking you back to your house."

After that he walked passed me, and morphed into his black wolf and ran. I quickly jumped up and shifted into my silver wolf, then dashed off to follow Zach.

When we arrived at my house, Zach left as soon as I approach the door with a flick of his tail. Jogging up the steps, I soon realized that I'm naked. I didn't even think about how to get clothes.

"Crap." I mumbled.

I have to think of something before entering the house butt naked. If Light saw this what would she say? She might get suspicious, and ponder about it, and tell mom and dad which will be bad, then our secret is revealed. I went to open the door, but with my unluck it was locked.

"CRAP, COME ON!" I remembered what mom said earlier, her and dad was going out tonight.

So only me and Light is here.

"Crap, what am I going to do..." I whispered.

I had no choice, but to knock. I knock on the door loud so she can hear. When I heard her footsteps, I quickly jumped behind a bush just as the door opened, and I could see her figure stepping out. "Hello, who's there? Step out where I can see you." I smiled at her courage.

"Hey it's me, I'm behind a bush, uh, I have no clothes. Can you go in my room and bring me some, please." She looked at me funny, was she laughing at me?

"I'll be right back, don't go nowhere." Like I can.

I feel so embarrassed right now.

She came back with some clothes, and dumped thwm over me. "Here is your shirt, pants and underwear. Is that all you needed?" She asked.

"Ya, thanks so much. If you don't mind not telling anyone about this, even my parents. That would be great." I asked, slipping on my undergarments, then my pants.

I walked out with me pulling my shirt over my head. "So, why were you naked in the first place."

I tensed up, and thought of something quick, but I couldn't really figure what.

"I. . .I was skinny dipping." I said quickly which she arched an eyebrow. "Yes, I was skinny dipping because ya'know, it's. . .hot. It was odd because a, uh, bear! A bear grabbed them and ran off with them leaving me naked." Honestly, that was a good lie.

"Uh-huh, okay." She gave me a weird look before walking back into the house.

I followed her to the kitchen, immediately going to the fridge to start making myself something to eat. I do wonder what it'll be like if Lightning wasn't my adopted sister, and what it'll be like to date her.

Dude really? Shoot I forgot to put up my wall.

Like every werewolf, we have a link to contact anyone in a pack which is useful in ways phones can't.

Jo, really. Get out of my mind. I can hear him chuckling through link.

Sorry Tim, but I couldn't help myself. Seriously though, does your new sister look that hot? If she is, maybe I have a chance with her. I was growling out loud, and I can hear Lightning asking me what's wrong.

"Nothing, just stomach pain." I can see Lightning's face turning to a worried one.

I gave her a hug and said I'm fine. I caught her scent, it's like roses and peaches, but that's not all. Her scent is a little off, like she been in the woods not long ago.

I remember her walking by the bush that smelled like pine needles, when I was naked. It must've been the bushes near the house, hopefully. I quickly told her that I was heading to bed which she nodded, and watched me leave.

I can hear Jo talking to me as I entered my room. So, can I visit your house tomorrow. I want to see if she is my mate. Send me a picture through the phone of what she looks like. Jo said which I did. Damn, she's hot, dude. Look at her curves, and her face is beautiful. Wow, brownish red hair, blueish green eyes, and red lips. I really want to meet her now. So, can I come over tomorrow, please I'll be good dog.

I was laughed at the thought. Him being a wolf on my front porch. Seeing Lightning freaking out, but I remember she told me that wild animals don't hurt her. Well maybe werewolves could hurt her, but I won't let anything hurt her, she's my sister now, and I'll protect her.

Sure, come on over, but stay your distance from her, okay. I said quietly through the link.

I can tell that I'm stressing out right now. Ok man, see you tomorrow. Hey, one more thing, can she fight, or play video games. Maybe she can play video games with us. He asked.

I'll ask man, bye, come by at noon ok. I said.

Bye Tim. After that, I put up my wall, and went to Light's room.

I knocked on her door, and waited patiently.

She opened her door, looking tired as ever. "Hey, my friend Jo is coming tomorrow to play video games. Since it is Sunday tomorrow we can hang out. So.. do you want to play video games with us tomorrow? It's ok if yo-" I was caught off by Light.

"Sure, I like to meet your friend, and play video games with you both. But you have to teach me how to play though." She said with a smile.

"Okay, I will teach you how to play. One more thing, Jo asked me if you can fight. I know it sounds weird, but he won't stop bragging on the phone." I said while thinking, can she fight?

"Want to know a secret?" I nodded. "When I was at the orphanage, I trained myself to be a good fighter, I was like a street fighter. I kicked butt. I've even kicked a fat dudes butt. He was huge, it was funny how I just punch him in the face, and he went down. Hard..."

Wow, I can't believe my sister is a street fighter back at her orphanage, but is it true?

Did you hear that Jo, she kicked a fat dudes butt, and she was a street fighter back at her orphanage. I said with a smile on my face.

Ya, I heard. She sounds like a good fighter, but can she defeat me, a werewolf. Jo said with a evil laugh.

That's when I realized that a hand was in my face. "Hello, are you still there."

I pushed her hand away from my face and said, "I'm here alright. I'm going to bed now. Night sis."

I saw her smile. "Night bro, see you in the morning. Don't let the bed bugs get ya." I heard her laughter running through her room.

I got in bed, and I can't wait until tomorrow. I closed my eyes, and feel darkness closing in on me only to think.

Nope, she's better off as my sister.

*§*@*§*@*§*@*$*

Comment

Vote

Vote