chapter 28

Chapter 28 💕

(Slowly editing) My Life Hidden as a Shifter [Completed]

* Lightning's POV *

"What, a war is coming! With your Uncle?!" John shouted at me. I nodded at him.

"When is it?" He asked rubbing his forehead, stressing out.

"It's the end of the month." I can hear everyone's mind right now, and its ticking me off.

Nobody wants to see me mad right now, not with all problems we already have. Zach was beside me looking uncomfortable as my hands started to shake.

I can get really angry sometimes, but when you hearing people's thoughts about yourself you can get very angry. I heard a pop in the room, then another and another.

Star screamed as a lamp exploded right next to her. John grabbed Star from the couch and pulled her to his side.

The ceiling fan turned on, then off. Mike was yelling at someone, but I couldn't hear anything.

The whole house lights turned off. Everything was dark expect the light from the window.

"The power is out." John said walking through the dark room to the door, but when he tried opening it, it wouldn't budge.

"The door is stuck." He tried again, but nothing. I just sat there listening to John trying to open the door and he banged on it again and again.

I'm tired of hearing him cursing at the stupid door.

I got up and pulled John away from the door. I placed my hand on the knob and it wouldn't open, so I kicked it open. I slammed my foot on door, watching as it came off its hinges, collapsing to the ground.

I left the room after that."Lightning, what happened." John said furious.

The lights near him exploded and he jumped away. I turned around looking at him and the rest of the pack. Zach was walking to me, but I hissed at him.

He looked at me with sadness and fear.

"I'm sorry John." I said looking at him. He looked confused.

"I kind of lost control of my power and I blown all your lights out, sorry." I can hear my name being called, but I just can't stand them right now, not even Zach.

I felt a spark as someone grabbed my elbow. Zach stopped me and grabbed my face with his hands.

"Light. LIGHT." He shouted as I closed my eyes, not opening them.

I felt the snow hit my face, melting fast as it touch my warm cheeks. I pulled my hands up and grabbed Zach's hands and pulled them away.

I still had my eyes closed. "I'm sorry, I could've hurt someone in there, like Lilly." I said with anger, but at myself.

"Light, it's not your fault. I need to tell you something. I know more about you now, than you ever told me. When I was. . . a prisoner by your Uncle, I learned more about you. Your not just a Shifter, your a. . . I don't want to say it out loud, let's go somewhere private." He said in a whisper.

I nodded and let him pull me.

We made it into the forest where Zach lead me to a waterfall that I never knew it even exists. He sat down on a rock as I sat near the waters edge.

I picked some rocks up and threw it across the water. Zach sighed and laid his head on the palms of his hands.

"Alright, what did Marcus tell you about me?" I said looking at the rocks in my hands.

"Well, he told me that you can read minds, and some other powers, but I don't remember them." He said looking at me.

I had my mouth wide open, I can't believe Marcus told him that. "Well, is it true?" I nodded at him.

Now his mouth was wide open. "Ok, now there is one more thing I have to say. Marcus told me that you are a witch, an-." I stopped him before he can even continue that sentence.

"What?" I said shaking my head not believing it.

"Light, your a witch. It was you who blown out those light bulbs, right." I nodded at him and he smiled.

"I can't be a witch. None of my parents were one." I said.

"Are you sure, because Marcus said your dad was one, a warlock." I was silent for a minute before I got up and slammed my hand into a tree.

Zach got up and grabbed me from behind and turned me around to look at him.

"Light, why did you do that?" He said to me, but all I could think was my dad.

I couldn't think anymore, but I didn't care.

My dad was a warlock?

How can that be?

I suddenly felt lite headed. "Light-!"

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Comment

Vote