chapter 34

Chapter 34

Note to Readers : Sorry about the last part in my last chapter, about passing out. I wasn't thinking, but It's Lightning's power that made them pass out. So sorry about that.

* Lightning's POV *

"Beep...Beep.....Beeeeeeepppp..."

That sound kept beeping as I kept thinking of what happened.

Blinding light.

Mom's voice.

Me being a warrior to a Goddess.

What is happening to me?

That Beeping sound was getting louder and I want it to stop. "She's moving. Get John, hurry." Someone said in the background.

"Lightning, can you hear me? Move again if you can." I twitched my hand, well I hope I did.

"Her hand twitched. See if Zach is awake too." The mans voice said to another person who I can hear move through the room.

"Light, open your eyes. It's me Dr. Caleb." Oh, it was Dr. Caleb who was talking to me.

I took a deep breath and focus on opening my eyes.

I felt my eyes twitch a little till I finally got the strength to open my sore eyes.

Light blinded me as I quickly closed them again.

I felt heavy, like a iron ship was on top of me. "Light, dear. The reason you can't get up is the armor that you are wearing right now. We tried getting it off, but it's like. . . stuck to you."

I lifted my head to see gold and sliver armor that I was wearing.

I took a deep breath again, and pushed myself up. My brown hair fell in my face,

I sniffed the air. I can smell everything, I can smell sweat, mold that smelled like rotten cheese, animals smells, and my. . . mate.

I pushed myself off the bed that I was on. I landed carefully on my feet, but I was unbalanced.

I almost fell, but Dr. Caleb caught me. I pushed him away though and went to find my mate.

"Light, you need to take it easy. You passed out earlier and you used some type of power that was to strong that you made almost everyone around you pass out, even if they weren't around you at the time." His words pour into me.

I did that!

I finally found Zach, he was up, but he looked confused.

He looked up to see me, his eyes traveled up and down my body, I think I blushed a little.

"Light. What are you wearing? And what happened?" He said.

All of a sudden he jumped off the bed he laid in and pointed at me. "I remember now. Your a-a. . . . a warrior. You said you were a warrior to a Goddess?"

I felt myself think. I looked down at myself, seeing a bird pendant on my chest.

What am I? I don't know.

Then I heard a voice inside my head. "Light your a Shifter that is a warrior who can control anything in the world. You are made to be a warrior by the Goddess who chose you and that is Etro. The Goddess chose you to be the next heir for the throne of all living beings, even warlocks like your father. So, my dear Lightning, you are a the next line to be a Goddess of all creation by human kind to living creatures such as werewolves and warlocks. I pray to thee, for the Goddess to be with you."