3

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"so... this is what jujutsu schools look like nowadays?" y/n murmured curiously.

"this school has been around for centuries... what do you mean 'nowadays'?" the blindfolded man inquired, quite intrigued by the mysterious woman.

as the curse opened her mouth to speak, she was interrupted.

"oh, that's right! i totally forgot to ask what your name was!" the man said gleefully.

"my name is gojo satoru, nice to meet you! and, you?"

she hesitated a moment, not wanting to risk giving her real name. but then again, it had been years since she had heard activity from her father. so what were the chances anyone still remembered him?

she slightly creased her forehead as another thought intervened in her first,

idiot! he was the king of curses, of course people would still remember him!

"it's... y/n."

"well, nice to meet you, y/n! now, i'm gonna have to take you to the principal of—"

his sentence was cut off when a boy with long floppy black hair, who was accompanied by a girl with short brown hair approached him. the boy walked at a standard pace while the girl ran over to him, yelling something about a boy named 'itadori' being stuck to the wall.

"i don't even know how or why, but nobara over here decided to use her cursed nail technique to nail him to the wall and now she can't get him down." the black haired boy explained, slightly groaning in annoyance.

so the brown haired girl's name was nobara.

"oh... who's that?" nobara interrupted, gesturing to the attractive woman who stood beside gojo.

"oh, this is y/n! she's here to help out as a new member of the jujutsu tech faculty!" he cheered.

"i'm doing what, now?" she said, confused.

"oh! what were you saying about itadori,
megumi?" gojo quickly said, trying to change the topic.

"right... he's nailed to the wall right now." he explained again.

"may i... assist in any way?" y/n asked curtly. she wanted to see who this 'itadori' person was, something was telling her that it was important.

"oh! of course! come along, this way!" gojo cheered again.

"gojo sensei... you don't even know where he is right now." megumi sweatdropped.

"oh... well... lead the way, fushiguro!" he said, his mood brightening again.

this man was like a child. mood swings changing faster than his expressions.

she sighed and followed megumi down the hall, into the field of what appeared to be bedrooms. she looked around and found one door wide open, noises of annoyance coming from inside.

megumi pushed the door open and revealed a pink haired boy hanging from the wall, cursed energy infused nails piercing his clothing, holding him in place.