4

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

gojo satoru had just hugged you.

what was the man thinking, hugging one of the most dangerous curses to ever exist?

due to the shock of discovering her father, the usually spacially aware y/n was taken off guard by the man.

well, shit. he knows who i am now, so i'm going to have to use matter manipulation on him. what a pain.

there was no point in dealing with itadori, as your father resides within his body, it seemed essential that he know who you are. you would simply have to ask your father to... persuade him into not telling anyone.

it had only been a mere second since he had wrapped his arms around you, but suddenly, he felt empty space where you just were, moments earlier.

gojo looked around and quickly discovered you had moved so quickly, you were not only able to escape his grasp without making a sound or have him notice, you had also gone outside the window.

he smirked and quickly followed in your footsteps, jumping out the window and using his ability to float in the air as you were.

you looked at him apathetically, no emotion worn on your face, contrary to earlier moments.

you held out one of your hands in his direction, and instead of an attack, like gojo was expecting, you started manipulating with the very essence of his brain.

altering memories was quite a simple task, it didn't require much effort given that it was such a small timeframe. only around an hour of memories were to be destroyed, and as a recuperating mechanism, the brain would fill that space with some random nonsense it would come up with. it all depended on what gojo's mind came up with.

since kugisaki and megumi weren't present when your identity was revealed, you deemed it unnecessary to alter their memories. you didn't want to erase yourself from their memories completely, since the newfound discovery of your father had given you a reason to stay at this school.

since you had altered gojo's memories, the shock had him passed out, and he began to fall to the ground.

you sighed and entered the room where itadori was, climbing back through the window, while the comical sight of the most powerful sorcerer falling from the sky played in the background.

itadori sweatdropped but sukuna started laughing, as the man whom he wanted nothing more than to kill, was easily bested by a mere hand motion of his daughter.

well. at least that's taken care of now. he won't be awake for a while so-

"hey everyone!" gojo cheered, entering through the front door with megumi and kugisaki.