9

mahito.

you knew he was the only one capable of turning a human into a curse, but what you didn't understand, was how he did it.

how had he done so that even your technique wasn't enough to heal him?

that was a question that rampaged your mind, as you walked down the stairs to where itadori was fighting mahito, alongside the blonde haired man you didn't recognize.

ideally, you wouldn't reveal yourself as a curse, but since the blonde haired man had already identified you as one and itadori obviously knew, you didn't care if anyone else found out.

all you cared about, was killing the pathetic excuse of a curse that was mahito.

you were seething, ready to end him the moment you laid eyes on him.

everyone that had heard of you knew, that your silence, meant a fate far worse than death.

your expression was blank, but anyone that looked into your eyes could see the anger that was hidden behind them.

as you walked over to the area that was previously a perfectly normal schoolyard, was now filled with rubble and smears of blood everywhere.

in the centre of the chaos, was a large black circle that you assumed was his domain. it was pathetically small for a domain.

and he was supposed to be a special grade?

itadori seemed to be stuck on the outside while the blonde man was trapped inside. you knew itadori would try everything in his power to save him, but you would never be able to forgive mahito for taking away someone you had finally been able to love. someone you had finally been able to call family, a brother.

and you would do anything to protect the ones you loved.

you walked over to the domain's exterior, and without even using cursed energy, flicked your fingers against it, and it crumbled apart from the outside, leaving a gaping hole in the side.

without even saying anything, you walked right into his domain. and just as you did, you felt him automatically try and use his technique on you.

biggest mistake of his life.

he was in your mind now, and this version of your domain, was far more terrifying.

you had never been this angry before, and your domain seemed to reflect the anger you felt inside, as the entire space around you, had been converted to a bloody ocean that seemed endless, and in the sky was a dark moon that paired with the darkened sky, gave off a chilling feeling.

combine the vibe of the general terrifyingness of your domain alongside the blank expression that adorned your face, he knew he was done for.

"you dare to touch my soul?" you said to him, as his eyes widened in realization of what position he was in.

as he was inside your head, for all intensive purposes, anything that happened in here wouldn't affect his main body. you knew that, but it seems that fact had slipped mahito's mind.

you decided to make this quick, so you could shake his mind up and get to quickly torturing his real body.

"know your place,"

you sliced his head off.

"fool."

as soon as you finished your sentence, mahito was sent back to the real world and his reaction was momentarily frantic, as he had forgotten about the blonde haired man trapped within his broken domain. the only thing being on his mind was, that he had thought he had died.