6

'i wonder why y/n wasn't in any of the photos...'

'that would only be possible if...'

gojo's train of thought was disrupted by itadori's sudden comment about someone up ahead.

gojo looked up, and to his extreme surprise, he found a man he never thought he'd see at jujutsu tech, much less standing next to his son.

toji fushiguro was standing in front of the building, standing next to megumi, as they held what gojo assumed to be an extremely awkward conversation.

the previous thoughts about you were completely wiped from his mind the moment he saw toji. he really wasn't expecting to see the man anywhere near him after what he did.

"hey, megumi! who's this guy?" itadori questioned, as they approached the fushiguros.

"this is my... dad." he said, clearing his throat.

y/n really did have terrible luck. the only man who she had revealed herself to, just happened to be the man who was standing next to megumi.

as the man got closer, y/n was getting closer and closer to murdering the man.

just as she was about 2 seconds away from slicing open his neck, gojo glared at him and made him momentarily stop.

megumi awkwardly stood in the background as y/n slowly inched away from the two men to join him in hopes she'd blend into the background and he wouldn't notice her.

toji and gojo continued sharing a silent glaring battle until toji accidentally blinked, and gojo's normally cocky smirk got 10x more obnoxious as he gave a condescending pat on the man's head.

"aww, it's okay! don't pout about it! you'll get it nex— OW!"

gojo's sentence was interrupted when toji promptly smashed gojo's face with his hand, surprisingly piercing through his technique and hitting his face, sending him flying comically into the windows as he turned around as though nothing had happened.

obviously, y/n didn't know how big of a deal this was since she didn't know about his technique, but megumi was completely surprised by his father. of course, he'd never tell him that.

"anyways, now that idiot is gon— hey, wait."

toji paused and looked at the woman standing next to megumi.

"haven't i met you before?" he asked, annoyed by the fact he couldnt recall where he'd seen the woman.

y/n was able to quickly use her technique to mess with his mind. not enough to erase the memory, but enough to cloud it so he wouldn't be able to recall her. she'd have to deal with the actual issue later.

gojo appeared beside toji moments after he spoke, almost on cue.

sukuna, megumi, and toji all groaned at his reappearance and itadori just cheered quietly to not disturb the tense atmosphere. y/n simply stood there next to megumi, almost like she was trying to be invisible.

surprisingly, it was working.

not.

megumi kept awkwardly jabbing his elbow against your arm, as if telling you to get the adults to leave.

you kept side eyeing him before sighing and giving in. you couldn't stand any of them anyway.

just as you stepped out to speak to them, toji faced you again.

"oh yeah, i remember where i saw you!"

you paused, hoping he wouldn't say what you thought he would. it would be a pain to erase everyone's memories.