12

please note!

y/n will not always be a good person. remember how she grew up, that she has heavy curse genetics and tendencies. she's not going to be some kind person that does the right thing all the time.

as you walked across the school's halls, you were thinking.

thinking about how your life had changed so drastically in the past few weeks since you came to this school on complete accident.

not only did you happen to reunite with your father who was now trapped within a human body he couldn't overtake for some reason, you also discovered that you had siblings, you also discovered the most powerful sorcerer in the world was available to you at all times, as he was the one that brought you to this school.

you knew that gojo satoru was aware of who you were, and that was troubling.

because he knew who you were, you wouldn't be able to get near him, as he'd be wary of you, undoubtedly having figured out you erased part of his memory. not only that, but he was quite powerful, so taking him down wouldn't be worth the struggle at the current time.

so like every good strategist, instead of working toward a one sided, predictable goal, you decided to utalize gojo satoru in your plan.

without realizing what you were doing, as you were thinking, you had accidentally teleported yourself to some random beach.

you noticed your surroundings for once, and looked out at the sunset orange and golden hues that shone in the sky and reflected on the soft ocean waves. you could hear the quiet sounds of the water hitting each other as they hit the land before slinking back into its large sum of wholeness.

there were palm trees behind you, tall and green, and they stretched quite far across the beach's sand line.

as you looked further down the beach, you noticed a few chairs and umbrellas propped up, alongside a small female with a bob cut standing behind them. you could make out a few people, or curses, sitting at the chairs.

as you curiously approached closer, you recognized the human man sitting next to the curses you had yet to analyze, the man having been the same one with these same curses at the coffee shop you had been at with...

aa you approached closer, your eyes slowly analyzing each person and curse, until you recognized one of cursed energy's around you.

at this point, you weren't that close to them yet, but you had been close enough that you were able to detect the faintest traces of cursed energy, which you recognized as the same kind that killed junpei.

your eyes rushed back to the group of people sitting in the chairs, and you were shaking with fury, the anger building up so high in you that you were on the verge of causing another rampage, unlike one you had caused in the early periods of jujutsu, this one would be far more devestating.

your cursed energy wasn't able to be held back very well when you felt this level of anger, much like it was back during the early periods of your birth.

unable to restrain yourself, your cursed energy flowed freely, fully covering the length of the city with it's suffocating presence.

the group instantly noticed the presence of another, and the black haired human's eyes seemed to go into shock as he appeared to recognize you, along with mahito.

mahito.

that's right.

that's who you were here to kill.

murder.

everyone was frozen in place, not just from the fear of being killed, or from the terrifying shock your cursed energy sent to any jujutsu wielder in the city, but because of your binding technique.