7

y/n and the black haired boy, who you had come to know as junpei, walked side by side, as you answered junpei's questions.

"so.. cursed are manifestations of negative human emotions?"

"yes, exactly." you confirmed.

"you see, human sorcerers have a grading system, to rank the strength of a curse. the stronger the emotions that curse was born from, the more cursed energy it has. and the more cursed energy it has, the more powerful it is, and therefore, the higher it's ranked on this system." you explained.

"there are grade 4 curses, the weakest on the scale. if you had cursed energy, you would be able to take them out easily, even with your current knowledge of cursed spirits and energy."

"but i know nothing about it! are they really that weak?"

"yes. let me explain it in a different way.. if you had a baseball bat, you'd be able to take it out easily."

"then there comes grade 3, they are slightly more powerful, and if i were to put it in human terms, i'd say a hand gun should work perfectly fine against them."

"oh! so they get slightly more powerful each rank above?" he asked.

"not quite. grade 2 curses, are quite a bit more powerful than grade 3. if you had a shotgun at close range, you'd be able to defeat it, but just barely."

"oh.. so the power levels increase more rapidly at the top?"

"yes. and then we get to grade 1 curses, the second most powerful rank there is. you'd barely be able to defeat it if you had many many explosive weapons."

"wait.. so they're the SECOND most powerful? they sound extremely strong! what could be more powerful than that?" he said worriedly.

you smirked.

"then finally, there are the strongest curses of all, they are also quite rare. they're called, special grade curses. they have extremely large amounts of cursed energy, high amount of intelligence, and they also are created from extremely strong negative emotions."

"negative emotions? like anger and fear?"

"see, you're getting it."

"so.. what's cursed energy?" he asked.

"cursed energy is energy created from negative emotions. humans are able to use it, but cursed spirits, or curses, are able to use it naturally. it flows through our bodies, and therefore, curses, especially special grades, are able to use many more techniques and much more easily than humans can, since we are the manifestation of the very emotions that are required to create cursed energy."

"oh! that makes sense..." junpei paused.

"wait. you're a curse, right? what grade are you?"

"oh, i suppose i don't technically fall into a specific grade. but if we're talking ranking, you could say special grade."

junpei lightly gasped.

"so by intelligence.. you mean the ability to communicate? can all curses not speak?"

"no, they cannot. it's quite extraordinary and rare for a curse to be able to speak. but, you'll find, that these ranking and grading for curses is quite vague. there may be an extremely weak special grade, or an extremely strong first grade. their cursed energy isnt entirely what defines them to be ranked in a certain category."

"among each rank, are the ones that barely qualify for their rank as well. and apparently the humans use terms like 'low first grade' or 'high second grade' to get a more accurate read of their power level."

"so.. what specific grade would you be, miss y/n?"

"i'd be... a god."

junpei walked away from the conversation with you, as he flexed his hand around, trying to see if he felt any different.

using your technique, you had given junpei the ability to use cursed energy. of course, he had no idea how to wield it properly, but having been alive and using cursed energy for nearly 1,000 years, and being taught how to use cursed energy by a curse who understood true jujutsu better than anyone possibly could, you knew your way around jujutsu very, very well.

you assured him you'd teach him how to use cursed energy much faster than anyone else would be able to, and you truly could. he would be able to manifest and use a technique within a couple of days, and possibly even domain expansion within 2 weeks.

your reasoning for giving the boy cursed energy was unknown to junpei, but you had something that he could trust about you, and he felt fairly comfortable around you.

as he was walking back to his house, he ran into his teacher, who continuously spoke to him about the boys who died to him.

junpei grew more and more irritated, before itadori stepped in, and pantsed his teacher before running away, evoking his teacher to follow him.

itadori quickly reappeared behind junpei, having run around the entire block easily.

junepi's eyes widened at the buttons on itadori's jacket.

"if you ever see a person wearing a button with a swirl on it, be nice to them! i'm sure you'll find that you'll get along quite well. i think it would be nice if you made some friends who are also jujutsu sorcerers."

your words rang back into his head, and he conversed with itadori, before getting excited at how itadori and him shared an interest.

'you were right y/n... i really am having fun.' he thought to himself.

mahito watched you from afar, as he observed your actions.

he laughed, as you were basically doing his work for him. did you have the same idea and goal?

he didn't know how wrong he was.

as he watched you, you summoned a domain and put you and junpei inside. it seemed you were explaining what domain expansion was.

what mahito wasn't expecting, was that he would get to see your domain in person. and he was truly blown away by it.

it was like a galaxy, beautiful and starry, and he could see some planets off in the distance, and you and junpei stood upon a star that moved around, with junpei looking in awe at his surroundings. he excitedly asked you questions about it, while you laughed lightly and answered them.

it took mahito a moment to register something crucial, however.

he was now trapped within your domain.

and he knew,

that you were fully aware of it.