19.6 (fluff chapter!)

sorry for not posting for a while!! here's some fluff while i work on the main storyline!

THIS IS NOT CANON TO THE STORYLINE!

"so um... what exactly is this, father?" you asked, confused at what you were looking at on your phone screen.

"i may have only just recently learned how to operate this strange device, but i do not believe that this is something that would just appear on my screen..." you continued.

sukuna, who was uninterested in what you were talking about, replied with a simple "mhm". growing frustrated with his inadequate response, you decided to throw him an absurd question to force a proper reply.

"father, are you a homosexual?" you asked, feigning innocent curiosity.

sukuna, who was laying in a hammock and bathing in the morning sun, fell out of his seat, landing face first into the ground after sitting up in shock from your question.

"what the hell are you talking about?! no, i am not!" sukuna replied, eyes widened from your absurdity.

"then what the fuck is this photo?" you asked, gesturing to your phone screen.

sukuna, actually paying attention this time, drew his attention towards the screen, his expression twisting from absurdity from your "accusation" to an emotionless deadpan.

"y/n. delete that. now."

"...."

"father, i'm not a judgemental perso-"

"I AM NOT GAY."

"then why are you hugging gojo satoru in the middle of a fight? you even mentioned love. are you sure you're not a little..." y/n flicked her wrist. "you know?"

"WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?"

itadori walked into the room you both sat in, concerned by the commotion, worried that the both of you would end up destroying his bedroom again.

"hey, can you guys keep it down? megumi is trying to sleep, you know!" itadori ushered the princess and king of curses, his initial nervousness gone.

both sukuna and y/n simultaneously glared at him, and the boy immediately walked out of the room without a word.

"i'm going to call gojo and ask him about it if you don't tell me what this photo is father." y/n threatened, trying to coax a confession out of the man.

"..."

"..."

"i didn't know what overcame me. it was a heat of the moment thing."

y/n stared at her father for a moment, deliberating whether or not he was serious. this man, who has ruthlessly trained her for decades, this man, who had claimed thousands of lives, who had lived millennia, who had been bestowed the title of "king of curses", who was feared across the lands for his cruel nature and unfathomable strength, was making excuses.

and they weren't even good.

"moving on... did you see—"

before she could finish speaking, the man previously being discussed barged into itadori's room like it was his own house.

"HEYYY Y/N! YOU HAVEN'T REPLIED TO MY TEXT MESSAGES IN OVER A MONTH SO I WONDERED IF YOU WERE STILL ALIVE~" gojo satoru stated cheerily.

"you repeatedly asked me if i had seen a movie referred to as 'twilight'. i am unsure of what that is, nor why you had to inquire me regarding it 44 times a day." y/n deadpanned.

"i did not text you 44 times i day! i only texted you when i got bored!" gojo quickly defended.

"besides! i told you to watch twilight like 2 months ago! you've had plenty of time to watch it, you're just closed minded to the vampire fantasy romance you could only wish you had." he smirked, tilting his nose up slightly as though he had just delivered the most insulting wounds you could inflict upon a person.

"... are you insulting me? me? i am far better than whatever a vampire fantasy romance is." y/n replied sharply, severely offended by the meagre comparison of her and a movie.

"then watch it! prove it!" gojo taunted, subtly attempting to force the woman to watch the movie.

"fine! challenge accepted!"

sukuna, sitting next to the two, was completely dumbfounded at the turns the conversation had taken.

"fuck this shit, i'm leaving." sukuna said, retreating back into his inner domain, his physical appearance vanishing alongside it.

y/n and gojo sat down in the extra space made by sukuna's absence, and gojo played the first twilight movie from the movie series.

"..."

"..."

"what the fuck did i just watch?"

"IT WAS A MASTERPIECE." gojo sharply defended.

"i do not understand this century's entertainment. you mean to tell me this man pretended to be a supernatural creature simply, not very well, — might i add — simply for the enjoyment of others?" y/n questioned, sincerely concerned for this generation's minds.

"it was an EXCELLENT piece of work. the way bella loved him so much is so—" gojo paused, tears streaming down his face, "so tragic!"

"... right. well, i'm going to go erase my memory so i have no recollection of this atrocity to the entertainment industry." y/n stated blankly, walking off into the hallway.

"Y/NNNN!! ADMIT THAT IT WAS GOOD! I SAW YOU SHEDDING TEARS! I SAW THEM!!" gojo chased after the woman as she walked down the hall, tears still streaming down his face.

megumi awoke to a loud yelling, groggily opening his eyes, only to witness the comical sight of his teacher, y/n, walking down the hall normally, followed moments later by gojo, who was yelling and crying while chasing her, yelling about how "twilight was a work of art!" before slipping directly in front of his door.

instead of standing up like a normal human, gojo began sliding himself across the floor like a slug and still yelling.

without acknowledging a single event that had just occured, megumi simply pulled his covers back up to his chest and closed his eyes to go back to bed with a deadpan expression.

aaggh i'm so sorry for this shitty chapter, im writing this at 5am with no sleep and school in 2 hours. new main story chapter coming out soon, for real this time !!