13.5 (fluff!)

"y/n! hold me, hold me!" itadori whined as he held onto your arm comically, while you sat stone faced, sweatdropping at how the boy clung to you so harshly.

he had thought, that from previous experiences in sendai with his former club members and friends, that he was quite difficult to scare, whether it came from movies to haunted houses, he seemed to be the brick wall that his upperclassmen held onto during those moments.

but now, that same itadori, was clinging to you like a child as you walked through the haunted house, and as expected, this was a far better quality one than in the countryside.

it was so realistic, that he was half convinced the 'monsters' they had hanging around the building were actually curses he would make you exorcize.

you'd think, that with the king of curses residing in his body, facing death several times and literally dying at one point, exorcising real-life curses every day and training with supernatural beings that could essentially end the world in a quick flash, he wouldn't be scared of anything.

but no, he decided to cling to one of those supernatural beings that could destroy the world with a snap of her fingers as if she were his lifeline.

you turned away awkwardly from itadori, as if that would erase his existence, and that would disassociate you from him in his current state.

"y/n senseiiiiii! stop being mean and hold onto meeeee!" he cried.

"if it bothers you that much, why did you even want to come?" you asked.

"because i didn't realize they were actually scary! i thought i'd be fine! how are you not scared?!"

you continued walking down the twisty hallways of the haunted house, until a mouth appeared on the side of itadori's face.

"you really are a pathetic scaredy-cat, aren't you?" sukuna scoffed.

"am not! i'm not even afraid of you!" itadori shot back.

"if you're not scared of my father or i, but you're afraid of plastic, i would like to ask you a few questions."

"SHUT UP!" itadori huffed.

"why not switch with my dad for the rest of the trip? it's a pretty long stretch ahead and i don't want to hear another person asking if i'm a dominatrix, whatever that means."

"how long is left?" he asked curiously.

"around 2-3 hours or so." you replied.

"oh okay."

"2-3 HOURS?! HOW LONG IS THIS PLACE?! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"just switch with me, brat. i don't want you ruining my daughter's hearing." sukuna interjected, irritated. as usual.

"fine! but not because you told me to. only because i want to." itadori huffed.

itadori's grip on your side loosened, but didn't drop. his head dropped a little before shooting back up with black tattoos on his face, his eyes red.

he straightened up, unslouching yuuji's body, as it had previously curled itself around your arm, and he pulled himself off of your side, an annoyed expression on his face.

strangely, even after he pulled himself off you, he didn't let go of your arm.

sukuna still had his hand wrapped around your arm, but upon seeing your strange look at him, he dropped it completely.

"that brat is such a wimp for someone who's so dense." sukuna complained.

as you two walked down the hallway, the actors in the hall that were supposed to scare you, didn't pop out, as they were in fact, scared of the aura you two projected.