11

who was this man and why did you recognize him?

you had of course heard him in your dreams, but you never actually paid attention to his appearance.

you took note of the similar curse marks on his face to that of your father and also the way his cursed energy flowed reminded you of him.

who exactly was he?

itadori and megumi stood behind you in shock.

not only was there a special grade curse that had just formed in front of you, there was another unidentified person in the room.

the two boys behind you couldn't recognize if it was a curse or curse user, but you knew instantly that it was a special grade at least, and you recognized him from your dreams, giving you an idea of who he was.

he didn't pay much mind to you though, and you were fairly convinced he actually didn't know you were there.

he eyed the boys behind you, and before he could even say a word, you immediately appeared next to him and kicked him in the stomach.

to your surprise, he barely moved, only being knocked back a few feet and still standing just fine.

'did i really hold back that much? my bad.'

he turned around to face you, but before he could process who you were, you were next to him again, your hand in front of his chest. you slammed your hand into his chest with as much force as your body could muster, along with the momentum from the movement, and a small amount of your cursed energy, you pierced through his toughened skin and slightly sunk your sharpened black nails into his skin, only for a moment, before he was sent flying back into the cement wall.

he broke through several walls before immediately getting back up, and instantly healing his injury.

just as he readied himself to attack you, he got a good look at who you were. his eyes widened in surprise and he immediately stood up straight.

he walked towards you, and you, sending no malice, stood up straight as well. you were interested in what he was going to do.

as he approached closer, he slightly raised his arms, and just as you were about to attack him again, he wrapped his arms around you in a hug.

megumi and itadori's eyes widened behind you, as they had clearly figured out he was a curse, and just as they were about to ask you questions, the curse and you disappeared into thin air.

they were both stunned. you had just been taken by a curse?!

now they were left to deal with the special grade that was now ready to attack them.

however, what they failed to realize, was that, you hadn't been taken.

you had gone willingly.

because that disappearing technique, was yours.

you and the mystery curse were out in some hilly area, a riverbed flowing rapidly but serenely below.

"i came along with you so you can explain. so?" you said.

"well.. my name is choso. and well... put simply, you are my sister." choso claimed calmly.

"oh okay."

"WAIT— HUH?!"

your eyes widened as you processed what he just told you. you didn't sense he was lying, so that meant you were siblings.

but how did you have siblings?!

seeming to sense your need for a deeper explanation, he started.