10

PLEASE DONT SKIP THIS! ITS VERY IMPORTANT !!

before this chapter starts, i have a few things i wanna ask you all!

firstly, would you all be interested in having some smut/lemons in this story? if so, would you want to be a top or bottom, or perhaps even a switch?

secondly, i'm writing another book! it has the same writing style, but i want you all to choose the character! it can be from any anime, or it doesn't even have to be from any anime! it can be a harry potter character, (which i'm particularly interested in), it can be an actor or singer, or a character from a show you enjoy! just let me know which show/character!

also in this new book, what pronouns would you like the reader to have? she/her? he/him? he/they? she/they? they/them? neopronouns? let me know!

THATS ALL!

in the end, it didn't matter that nanami knew who you were. you simply erased his memory of ever recognizing you, and that was that.

still, itadori knew. and you couldn't exactly erase his memory, so you let him walk you back to your room, which was several doors away from gojo's, as you locked yourself inside the room and fell asleep, which, despite you claiming it to be a waste of time, as you as a curse didn't have to sleep, you found was actually quite relaxing and refreshing. however, whenever you went to sleep, something strange happened.

"kechizu, you, and i, all live for one another. we are brothers. but... we also live for our sister."

you lifted your head up as that last sentence finished. the same message kept appearing in your head, and you didn't understand why.

"and this is why i refused to sleep for over 300 years." you grumbled.

you got out of bed and got dressed, into a pair of black suit pants and put on a white button up shirt. overtop of your shirt, you wore a black blazer, that matched your pants. you brushed your h/c hair into a low ponytail.

you looked at yourself in the mirror, and admired the way the modern clothing looked on you. you were growing sick of wearing your casual street clothes, so this was a nice change.

(here's some reference images)