19.5 (fluff chapter!)

sorry for not posting as often, so here's a little break from the angst for a while and enjoy some fluff<3

PS!! THIS IS NOT A PART OF THE STORYLINE!

y/n walked down the hallway, passing by gojo satoru's room. she subtly glanced at it, before returning her attention to the matter at hand and continuing to walk.

before she could take another step, however, the man who's room she glanced at earlier had appeared in front of her, her face too close to his as she immediately stopped in her tracks before they got any closer.

her expression didn't falter, she looked right at his blindfold as though she could see through it, into his eyes, impassively. he smirked, before backing up slightly.

"oh y/n, aren't you curious about what my expression was just now? when we were so close together?~" gojo teased.

"not particularly. now kindly leave." y/n stated in a monotone voice.

gojo's face fell in shock, and you continued walking down the hall.

"Y/NNNN!~~ WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO COLD TO MEEEE?" he cried out, clinging to your leg as you completely ignored the extra weight and continued at your normal pace.

"because you are a 5 year old trapped in a 28 year old man's body."

gojo immediately curled up in the corner, despair looming from his aura.

you looked at him with a blank expression that contorted into annoyance.

"is he... moping?!?!" you thought in disbelief.

"why do i.. feel bad?..."

"this is a pathetic sight." you sighed, face palming.

gojo continued pouting in the corner, not acknowledging your words.

getting irritated at his lack of response, you simply grabbed the man off the floor, and threw his weight over your shoulder, carrying him like he was a sack of potatoes.

"th- Y/N! w-what are you doing?!" gojo got out, in shock, unable (and unwanting) to escape your grasp, and this very interesting position he had got himself in.

the redness on his cheeks and his shocked expression were something you were certain were on his face, but were sad you couldn't see, since his face was behind you, and you were just left to see his flat ass and long legs from your view.

sighing, you ignored the sight of itadori, kugisaki, megumi, maki, panda, toge, and all the others whom you walked by gawking at you as you carried the most powerful sorcerer in the jujutsu world right now, over your shoulder as though he weighed nothing.

he wasn't small by any means, he was around 190 cm tall, similar to you, and weighed around 80 kg. yet you lugged him around like he was as light as a pillow.

you carried him to the pond just outside the jujutsu tech facility, and without even a moment's hesitation or gojo having time to activate his infinity, you threw him into the cold nighttime water.

the water was quite shallow, so he could sit in the water and have it only go up to his mid body, but he was still surprised.

"WHY WOULD YOU THROW ME IN THE WATER?! I COULD'VE DROWNED!" gojo whined.

"the water is less than 3 feet deep."

"THAT DOESN'T MATT- oh."

he realized that he was embarrassing himself just as soon as he stood up for dramatic effect, only to realize that the water barely went to his thighs.

before gojo could complain further, y/n sighed and got into the water as well, ruining her expensive pants.

"here, are you happy? now i'm not the only one who's cold." y/n stated.

gojo's eyes widened just a little bit under the mask, she had done this to make him happy?

giddy with this knowledge, gojo splashed water on you, getting your expensive shirt wet too.

"why you little-!"

before he could react, you had collected a large amount of water in your hands using cursed energy, and tossed the water onto the top of his head, ruining his blindfold and hair.

"ah well~ guess i have to remove this now! oops!" gojo teased, tossing his blindfold off and getting close to your face again.

your face was still impassive, but gojo noticed a hint of a smirk on your face, which was quite honestly, very unsettling.

before he had the thought to look up, the water crashed on the top of both your heads, getting the both of you soaked in ice cold water.

you looked at gojo, and let your expression soften for a moment, as he stared at himself in the reflection of the water frantically, groaning about how he would have to redo his hair again.

you tuned out his rambling and looked at his back, and his silly rambling, and the way his expressions changed so quickly, and how that slight blush of embarrassment never faded when he was around you.

you truly did admire this man more than anything in the world.