Epilogue

"If you don't move right now you're all going to be late to school!" I shouted from the kitchen where I was packing lunch for my kids.

You heard that right. The three little troublemakers. Axius was the first born, he was much like his father, responsible, smart, sweet but anti social. I'm fine with that though. Avita was the second born, she was a sneaky little girl. She definitely gets that from me. And lastly, Atlas. He was even quieter and more anti social than his brother. He likes learning new things and is very observant.

During their birth, we came across complications and I can't have anymore children but they are enough. I heard them scrambling upstairs with their things. They were just thirteen but showed lots of promise.

They worked well together and were in sync that's why they all walked into the room at the same time. Axius and Avita had dark hair like their father while Atlas had deep brown hair like mine. They all shared the same dark eyes though Avita's were more of a deep brown than black.

Axius and Atlas were already 5'9 while their sister was just 5'8. That one inch killed her when she and Atlas had arguments. He was younger but taller. They all wore black, a trait I can say I happily put them into.

"Hey mom." They said in unison.

"Hey sweethearts. Your father is in a pack meeting. Remember you guys are babysitting little Peyton for Aunt Eve tomorrow. Aunt Caroline said she may bring Dyaln too." I explained to them and they nodded, quickly eating their cereal.

Turns out, Eve had problems with getting pregnant. Peyton was the only child she and Ash had and they protected her with everything that they were. She was just four. Jace and Caroline on the other hand were raising an army. They had six kids, Daren, Declan, Derrick, Jade, Julie and Dylan.

They were all humble kids and followed orders well. Traits they got from both parents.

The last few years have been wild. We made a treaty with the hunters. Chase found his second chance mate who was actually the head of the hunters in his area. Blood River pack had grown bigger and Blood Moon, our pack had expanded and we almost covered the whole of England.

We just had to convince a few more packs to join us but all in all, things were going well. I could never have asked for anything more.

"Ok guys! Grab your bags! It's go time! Go go go go!" I ushered them out of the kitchen and they grabbed their bags, all chatting about some teacher who have too many assignments.

"Everyone out! I have work to do!" I said holding the door for them to pass.

They did, pushing and shoving each other, laughing like idiots. My heart warmed at the sight. They were happy. I did that. With Conner. We could do anything we put our minds to.

Avita jumped on Atlas' back and they started wrestling. They were one of the best young fighters the pack had. All had their strengths and weaknesses.

"Hey mom! I bet 20 bucks Avita will lose!" Axius told me. I smirked at him.

"She's not losing. You're on." We cheered as they fought and Atlas lost. I extended my hand to my son.

"Pay up kid." He groaned but out the bill in my hand. I passed it to Avita who hugged me.

"Guys! Stop distracting me! Into the car! You have school!" They all groaned but got into the car. I laughed and shook my head.

That's my family. Everything I went through was necessary. For them. They were everything to me.

I turned to the house and closed the front door.

THE END.