Chapter 10

Gemma's POV
I was a wreck. Conner asked me out. Me! I was so happy my tummy was filled with butterflies. But I had a problem.

I didn't know what to WEAR!! I was in my room with Jenny totally freaking out. Half my closet was on the floor while I was sitting in a corner hyperventilating.

"Get a grip woman! It's just a date! Now get the fuck up and put this on!" Jenny said shoving clothes at me.

They looked amazing. I grinned. Like I was compelled, I did what Jenny told me.I walked out of the bathroom and Jenny wolf whistled making me blush.

"He gon die when he sees you." She said.

I grinned but my mind went back to how I obeyed what Jenny told me to do. I felt like I wasn't in control of my body and it made me uneasy. I had felt that way during our healings but it gave off a more positive vibe. It was all kinds of wrong. But for tonight I shook it off.

I was going on a date with my mate.

Conner's POV
I was so nervous. I had been planning our date all day and it was no easy job. I had so many hardships at a point I wanted to kill something. Seriously. No joke. But I managed to pull it off.

I was in the parking lot of Gemma's place just staring at the building. I was so nervous. I needed to chill. I looked at the time. It was 8:03 p.m. What if she thought I bailed on her?

'Then you better stop making her think that. Move your ass idiot!' Axle said in my head.

'Yeah, yeah I love you too.' I said and he huffed but tried to stop a smile.

'MOVE!' He screamed and I jumped a bit before walking to her door.

I knocked and it was opened by a very sexy looking Gemma. She had no make up on but was naturally pretty, her shoulder length brown hair which was usually straight was turned into soft curls that framed her face. She was wearing a white shirt that was tied at her stomach which allowed a little skin to show but it was enough for Axle to go into a frenzy. Over the shirt was a brown sweater that reached her knees and black skinny jeans that hugged the shape of her legs and ass.

 Over the shirt was a brown sweater that reached her knees and black skinny jeans that hugged the shape of her legs and ass

Then I saw her checking me out. I had on dark jeans and a long sleeved black t-shirt

 I had on dark jeans and a long sleeved black t-shirt