Chapter 21

To say it was a struggle for Jenny and the girls to get me in a dress would be and understatement. I didn't want to wear a dress to my Luna ceremony but here I am.

The dress was simple, short, black and a moon crescent on my chest. I actually loved it. Not that I would tell them that. The knee high boots I was wearing brought out the wow factor too.

 The knee high boots I was wearing brought out the wow factor too

We were in Jenny's room in the pack house getting ready. Jenny was wearing a long pink strapless dress, Natasha was in a long white dress with a slit that stopped in her hip, Caroline was in a long red halter neck dress and Eve was in a short light green strapless dress.

They all looked absolutely beautiful. So did I. My hair was curled and Jenny did my make up giving me a smokey eye. I loved it all.

The Luna ceremony was to be done during a diner for the whole pack in the warehouse in the forest. I was nervous. The ceremony had already started.

"Come on Gemma. We have to go." Jenny whined.

I'd been keeping them here. I was not going alone.

"I can't do this. What was I thinking?" I asked myself.

"You were thinking you loved your mate who thinks we are going to stand him up!" Eve shouted crossing her arms.

She had not eaten in hours.

"Ok. Let's go." Natasha said throwing me over her shoulder.

I yelped in surprise as the others sighed in relief. I didn't fight Natasha because I was being silly. It's just a ceremony.

She walked out to the snow. I was grateful for the warmth that came from being a werewolf and the fact that the ceremony would be in the nice and toasty warehouse.

I was placed on my feet in front of the doors.

'Here goes nothing.' Winter said.

I nodded and opened the door. I gasped at the sight in front of me. The decorations had been hidden from me so seeing how beautiful everything was touched my heart.