Chapter 25

✔✔✔

                            _A C E_

Sometimes I wonder if everything happens for a reason then why we feel pain for a few of our choices. Of course, pain is necessary but I never understand what was the real reason that I lost my twin sister. I find no reason. It's our selfishness that we keep her away to protect her. But It has done no good. I find not a single reason. And I hate it. I hate my dad for breaking our family. At some point, our oldest brother may have stopped it but it was too late. I sigh. I should stop.

But I can't stop since after a long time I am going to see my family again. I don't know if they will love me or not. What will my brothers think of me? I hope nothing bad. My oldest brother said they love me no matter what but still I wonder. I hope they hadn't forgotten me. They must not remember my face but at least I hope whatever they throw at me it will be good. Well, who even cares they can hate me but I won't take it from my sister.

Mom decided that we should go and join them today since the annual event, is near. I agreed with her. I just can't hide my excitement. Down man. You will do good.

My door opens revealing my mom. She smiles at me. I smile and give her a quick hug. Mom is looking as beautiful as ever. She had dressed extra good so she can impress her daughter. She is so happy to see her child. Not only her but the rest of my brothers. Maybe she is happier cause she is going to meet her all sons including her daughter and also her husband. I never understand why she loves him so much.

"Ready?" She asks causing me to get out of my thoughts.

"Yes," I reply.

She nods and we both walked towards the living room. My friends and their parents are waiting for us there. When we walked in they stood up and give us a little bow.

"We organized everything. Everything is safe." Kai's dad said.

"Alright, we have to take extra precautions during the event." Mom said in a serious tone.

"I am going to handle everything don't worry." Kai's dad assures her.

"Then let's go." Mom said with a polite smile.

Everyone nods and sits in our separate cars. I and my friends decided to sit in one car. As usual, Kai is driving while Kaden is in the passenger seat and I and Andrew are in the back seat.

"First time I am seeing you so much happy, Ace," Kaden said.

"Cause I am," I reply with shrug.

"He is smiling the whole day like a crazy teenager girl," Andrew said with a smirk. I glare at him.

"Shut it. Andrew." I reply with a bored tone.

"We aren't attending school today. Bella will feel sad." Kai said while glancing at me from the mirror.