Chapter 32

B E L L A

The first, thing that I noticed when I wake up is my headache. Damm my head hurts. I groaned.

"Sis you are up." Ace's voice called me.

I open my eyes and looked at him. I touched my head soon I felt a bandage wrapped around my head. Oh no, what happened to me.

"Alright, Bella. Don't get up." Ace orders me.

Normally I don't take orders but since he is my twin I lay down. Closing my eyes I try to remember what exactly happened.

Nothing.

Nothing came to my mind.

I opened my eyes again and my eyes land on Ace and the rest of my friends. They look worried.

"Bella, you scared us," Kai said with a soft smile.

"Sorry, but what exactly happened?" I ask in confusion.

"Bella we found you in a pool of blood," Alex said with sad eyes.

I what.

Funny.

I like how it sounds.

"Oh my, what." I look a little bit taken by it.

"Bella you can talk to us about anything. We won't judge you." Kaden said with a sigh.

"At least you are okay and that thing exactly matter." Ace said with a soft smile.

I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't do something stupid," I announced.

"Sure you didn't," Lexi said angrily after getting inside the room. Mom and dad along with Xavier following her.

Damm. Drama.

Aiden walks inside with Jaxon, Dylan, and the rest of my siblings.

"I didn't," I said to Lexi.

"Look Bella it's not the first time that something like this happened," Lexi said with warning.

I roll my eyes at her.

Yeah right.

"I know but this time I didn't did anything," I replied to her.

"Then why the heck we found you surround by your blood," Lexi asked.

I close my eyes trying to remember something.

"Ouch," I said in pain while clutching my head.

"Stop it, Lexi." Dad orders Lexi.

Jaxon rush towards me.

"You okay princess?" He asks with worry.

"Yeah, yeah. I am good." I said still clutching my head.

"Princess we need to talk," Dad said with a frown.

"No please leave me alone," I said closing my eyes.

I heard a sigh and few footsteps leaving my room. When I heard the door closing I opened my eyes again. To my surprise, I found Aiden in my room including my other siblings. I didn't say anything. Aiden sigh and walk towards me. He sits on the bed looking at me. He gives me a small kiss on the forehead and gives me a sad smile.

Huh.

What the heck is going on?

"Wow, Aiden is smiling." Jaxon teased in an attempt to make the atmosphere less tense. I smile at Jaxon.