Chapter 29

B E L L A

I sighed. My anger is hitting me hard. I want to throw away everything and just hurt someone so bad. Damm Bella calms down. You are not going to hurt someone for your selfish ego. They did nothing wrong.

clam down.

But they abandoned you.

Even your brother didn't stop him.

They consider you as a burden.

Shut up stupid brain.

You know it's true.

Shut the fuck up.

I need my pills or I will hurt everyone.

Lexi.

I turn around on my heels and walk towards her room but she is not there. So I walk around and get bumped into Aiden's friends aka James, August, and Blair. James smirk at me.

"Now why are you in such a hurry kid?" James asked me.

"Get out of my way," I order them in my calm tone.

"No, wait. We need to talk." He said grinning at me.

He is using you.

He wants something from you.

Bella don't listen to him.

He tried to rape you.

He is the enemy.

My stupid brain. Should I throw it away because it will cause less trouble? Bella, you are stupid.

"Shut up and get out of my way," I said with gritty teeth.

"Calm down there. I was trying to talk." James said with a hurt flicker through his eyes.

oh so now he is hurt and they didn't care when I was hurt.

wait a minute I hurt everyone. No point to fight here.

I sigh loudly.

"You know what we will talk about later. I need to find Lexi." I said with blank eyes.

He nods at me.

"Let me help you." He said.

I didn't wait for them I walk around different rooms trying to find her.

Damm...Where is she?

Then I walk towards the living room where I find Lexi talking to her brothers aka my father and uncles. Jordan is here too. When his eyes land on me he gives me a small smile. I ignore him and walk towards Lexi. Lexi looks at me and gives me a small smile.

"Lexi I need to talk to you," I said with no emotions.

Instantly her facial expression changed into a worried one.

"What happened?" She asks seriously.

I look around rest of my family members look at us. I didn't even notice that mom is here too. Double shit.

"Can we talk privately?" I order her.

"It's okay Bella they are family. Tell me what happened?" Lexi asks again.

Yeah, the same family who left me at my darkest phase. I didn't say that loud. I just rolled my eyes.

What the heck is wrong with her.

"I need pills," I said.

"Princess, I don't have your pills. Dexter will bring it." She said worriedly.

I close my eyes counting ten. I getting pissed off and that is not a good sign.

"Pills for what?" Mom asked with concern.

"Your anger is out of control?" Jordan asks knowingly.

I open my eyes and look at him. He looks sad. I nod at him. He still has not explained to me why exactly he left.

Ignoring them I walk out of the mansion. James tried to follow me but I sneak out easily since I am good at hiding and seek.

Walking out of the mansion I walk towards my safe place. Towards seashore. Nature is my best medicine. It clams me down.

I want to meet Ash, Ryan, and raven. I don't know why but I missed them. And also I want to confront Asher about him being my brother. Why he didn't tell me. He hates me. Or maybe he doesn't want trouble kids like me. I mean every family wants a little princess, A ray of sunshine for them. I am not a princess, I am a little rebel. I am not a ray of sunshine, I am broken. Mom didn't even try to talk to me. She doesn't want me? I know Ace loves me. I can see in his eyes. Every time I look inside his eyes I can see the love and care for me. He doesn't deserve someone like me. He deserves the best.

I came out of my thoughts when I heard a loud honk. I didn't even realize that I am in the middle of the road. I froze. I am going to die. But before the car can hit me someone pulled me and I crash into a hard chest. Strong arms wrap around me securing me inside them. I took a deep breath.

"What the heck you were doing?" A loud angry voice roared.

I sigh and look up with a grin.

"Axel," I said to him. He glared at me.

"This is happening the second time." He said while releasing me. I pout at him losing comfort.

Yeah, Deja vu.

Well, he has the best hugs.

"I was lost in my thoughts," I reply to him. He smiles.

"How are you, babe?" He asks this time with concern.

"I am okay. Don't worry." I assure him.

"You can tell me anything. We are best friends you know." Axel said running his finger through his hairs.

Why boys do that?

Then I noticed a backpack on his shoulders. Huh? what's going on?

"Hey, axel where are you going?" I ask. He looks at his bag and back at me with a grin.

He is leaving me?

"I am going for an adventure. Do you want to come?" He asks.

I nod at him instantly.

"But I have to go back to get clothes," I said to him.

"Don't worry, I have money." He pulls out his credit card.

oh, He is rich too. I grin at him.

"Okay, take me with you," I said with a big smile.

"Anything for you babe," Axel said with a cheeky smile.

But before he can drag me I stop him. He looks at me in confusion.

"But my family will find me. They are in a gang." I try to reason him. I don't want him to get caught by my family.

"My family are in the gang too. Don't worry no one will find us." He said with a smirk.

ok fine then. I smirk back at him.

"One last question. Where exactly we are going?" I ask him.

He gives me soft smile.

"You will see.."

Here we go.

✔✔✔

Hello! Everyone. Tell me about the chapter.

Who missed Axel? ;-)

And yeah take care of yourself.

I have nothing much to say. Write some nice comments to read for me. :-)

Vote and comment.