Chapter 10

B E L L A

Sometimes I wonder what if I have a happy family just like others. Then maybe everyone must be happy. And maybe my twin will be with me. we must be happy. And maybe Aiden will hold smile like others. But what is the point where even if I try I can't make them happy? It's their choice to be happy. Why can't I be a normal person just like other kids with no mental illness and a happy family? I sigh mentally. Totally out of the mind.

"Bel, what are you thinking?" Ace asks causing me to get out of my thoughts.

"No, its nothing." I offer him a small smile.

Ace nods and focus back on driving. We both changed our clothes after getting completely wet. Ace has an extra pair of clothes. I borrowed his clothes and he didn't mind at all. And now we are driving back to my house. Now I just have to give a good excuse to my family for staying out at this time.

We sat in comfortable silence. I stare out from the window focusing on the rear mirror. There is a black car following us. Huh? I try to look at it closely but I can't see anything. I bet they are following us. I look at ace.

"Someone is following us," I whisper to ace.

He looks at me in confusion and looks at the rear mirror. He nods his head.

"Maybe." He whispers back.

"They are behind you or me?" I ask.

"I don't know. Since your brother is in gangs. It can be you." He replies. You didn't even know how many people are behind me. But no one other then my family knows that I am here. This is not good.

I focus back on the car that is following us. Ace increase his speed and take another turn away from my house. But it didn't work at all. That car pulls beside us and before I can warn ace the car hits our car. Ace gron and increase speed. Damm. The window of the car beside us opens its mirror. Ace quickly tries to close the windows of our side but I stop him while he glares at me. I smirk and look beside us. There is a man with a mask and I swear he is smirking at us. He pulls out the gun and points it towards me. I smirk. I pull out a revolver from his hands and hit him so hard that the car completely lost its balance and get into an accident with the car behind us. Ace quickly shut out the windows this time.

"You are seriously something." Ace mutter.

"There are still lots of cars behind us. A." I focus on the car behind us.

"Don't worry I got back up." He smirks.

Huh? I don't get anything. But before I can inquire he increases speed and pulls out in an empty ground. Okay, that is not empty there are lots of cars and people. Ace takes a turn and stops the car. The car that was following us stopped too. The man gets out of the car and takes their positions holding a gun towards us. Ace gets out of the car while I follow him. I find kade, Kai, and Alex. kade give me a side hug. I stood between kade and Alex. while ace stood in front of us. They hold their gun at them.

"You guys are in a gang. I didn't know." I whisper to them.

"There are lots of things you don't know about us." Alex wink at me. Well, the same goes for you.

"What do you want?" Kai yells at the gang in front of us.

"Well, you are not getting anything," Ace added.

The gang obviously noticed the crowd of Ace gang and backout. They get into the car and rode off. After that kai look at us.

"Why they are behind you?" Kai asks us. We both shrug looking at each other.