Chapter 16

B E L L A

Why people are so cruel in this world? why there lots of humans, but not humanity. Humans are crueler than animals. How they can kill each other without mercy. They are all monsters. Monsters that are deceived. Deceived by bad and evil. Sometimes I wonder if humans and devils are no different. Just devils have horns and wings. But what is the point where I am a monster too? I also beat people in my anger. I can't even control my anger. I can't think anything good of those people. I just realized that I am a monster too. I don't deserve good. But whenever I received good things. Never. There is no option.

I yawn and close the book. Reading the last paragraph in French. I do not book worm but I just like to read books. It helps me to feel emotions which I usually block to protect myself. Sometimes I read too much that I forgot about the time. Alright, I am book worm just a little.

I check the time and its morning almost. I complete my morning routine as usual. Nothing interesting happens at breakfast. so after completing breakfast we left for school. No one talks to me and ignored me. looks like they know about my fights. I roll my eyes and made my way to the next class. After class, it's finally lunchtime. I made my way to the cafe and lazily sit on my usual spot. The rest of them are chatting with each other. Jaxon nudges me.

"What happens Bella?" He asks.

"Nothing bro. I am good." I smile at him. He nods and starts chatting again.

Alright, I don't belong to this place. I mean I feel lonely and alone sitting with them. I don't even bring food cause I am not in the mood of eating.   Dylan noticed it and put his lunch in front of me. I just ignore him. I stood up and made my way to the end of the cafe. Dylan called me but I ignore him. I walk towards the Ace table and stood in front of them. They stop talking when they notice my presence. Looking at me they raise their eyebrows. I smile at them sadly.

"Hi, guys." I tried to talk. They look at each other and then back at me.

"You ignored us yesterday and now you are acting as nothing happens," Kaden said.

I just sigh. yeah of course no one will understand you, they never will. I look at Ace, he has a blank face. I turn on my heels and left the cafe. I don't wait for anyone. I walk and left school. I walk to a nearby alley and stand there taking deep breaths. No Bella no. You have to be strong.

'They hate you.'

'You don't deserve them.'

'Why can't you just stop being trouble.'

I block my thoughts. I sigh and slump myself on the ground. In this movement, I don't care about the dirty ground and nor the surroundings.

"Finally we got you alone." A voice speaks in front of me.

I look up and find three men in a black mask. Alright, my mind screams danger. But I look at them cooly while raising my eyebrows. They smirk and come towards me, I kick the middle one in the crotch. He groans in pain. I kick another man too and grab the man who wants to punch me. I twist his hand and punch on his nose.

Dexter taught me 'Hit the weak point of people. It's easy to defeat them.'

But someone grabs me from behind. I struggle to get out from his grips but he put a white cloth on my nose. I know exactly what it is. I bend down and throw him on the ground. Then I kick his stomach and punch his nose. I turn on my heels ready to leave them but the man points the gun at my forehead. Shit. I raise my head in surrender. Someone come behind me and put a cloth on my nose again. I hold my breath. The man in front of me who is pointing a gun come tccomesds me and taking a chance I kick the gun. Grabbing the head of the person who is covering my nose I kick his manhood. He falls out wasting any time I dash towards the end of the hallway ready to leave the alley but my eyes widen looking at the man in front of me. Both of them are holding guns at me.