Chapter 30

B E L L A

After I and Axel decided to buy some clothes so Axel drags me towards his bike. typical bad boy vibe. But I stopped him in midway. Axle looks at me in confusion.

"I need to talk to you about something important," I  said to him with a worried tone.

"Something happened?" He asks with worry.

"I saw him", I whisper to him.

"Who?" He asks with confusion.

"A man with Dragon Tattoo," I said to him.

He tenses up. I think he got some flashbacks.

"Axel," I whisper.

He came out of his thoughts and look at me. His eyes hold worry. He pulled me into a hug.

"Did he do something with you? I am going to kill him." Axel said in anger.

I pull myself enough away from him to stare at his face.

"No, I passed out before I can register anything. Besides my family was there it's not like he can do something." I reply to him.

He sighs and made little space between us.

"That is insane. You know what you aren't going back. Stay with me." He ordered me.

I roll my eyes.

"Come one axel. I have a whole bunch of family to protect me." I said with a scowl.

Axel runs his hands through his hair and looks at me with a scowl.

"I don't trust them you get kidnapped back then too." He said.

"Oh come on everyone is there to protect me," I said with a grin.

I want to run away with him but I highly doubt that Asher will find me.

"Okay fine. We aren't going anywhere. You go back to your home and I will take care of that bitch." He said angrily.

"No, I want to go for adventure," I said glaring at him.

"You are cute. But Bella I need to protect you. Once I find about him. I will take you out again." He said pinching my cheeks. I swat it away.

I sigh."Okay fine. You promise?" I ask him.

"Promise." He said with a smile. I nod.

"Alright I am going back home but not now I need to clear my head first," I said to him.

"Text me once you reach home." He said still unsure to leave me here.

I push him a little indicating he can leave. Finally telling me lots of precautions and giving me a kiss on my forehead he left. I sigh. He acts like my so-called overprotective brothers.

After that, I walk back to the beach to clear my mind. I need to help Axel to find that bitch.

Ignoring those memories I inhaled fresh air. After an hour I decided to head back home. I need to tell axel if I am okay or not. He will be worried.

I sigh and start walking towards Mansion. I don't want to take a cab and also I like to walk alone. It's peaceful. I sigh.

I need to do something. I can't stay depressed until I die. No, I don't want to. I need to do something. Something that makes me happy. Something that gives me hopes to start living my life again. I don't want to stick in my past and waste my life due to some stupid mental illness.