Chapter 35

Bellatrix Knight :

I open my eyes groaning in pain. What the heck just happened to me.

"Bella." That is Axel's voice.

"bell." Ace called me.

My eyes widen and I try to stand up but I realized that my hands are tied up.

"Ace, Axel," I called them.

I looked at them to my surprise my eyes land son Axel and Ace then on Alessa. I raise my eyebrow. she smirked at me.

"What the heck are you doing in here?" I ask in panic.

"I followed you," Alessa said like it was nothing.

"What," I ask her in horror.

"How I am supposed to let my younger siblings get kidnapped." She said proudly of herself.

"Yeah, so she decided to get kidnapped with us." Ace deadpanned her.

"At least I can protect you guys." She said.

"How you are supposed to do that with a tied hand." I roll my eyes.

"Guys stop we need to get out of here," Axel said with disbelief.

"He is right." Alessa agreed.

I roll my eyes. Marco might already know about this. I hope he finds us or We just get out of here.

"Look who is finally up." Someone said coming inside. He smirked at me.

"Uh..can you please untie me? Maybe we can have fun." I said to him with a smirk.

"What the heck." Axel glared at me.

"Seems good." He smirked at me.

Coming closer he unties me and lets me stand up properly.

"Let's have fun then." He said. I smirked.

"Yeah let's start," I said and kneed him right at his sensitive part.

He falls howling in pain. I smirked.

"Bitch." He said still in pain.

"That's how I usually have fun." I smile at him innocently.

Grabbing his gun and a knife from his pocket I freed my siblings and Axel.

"It was worth it," Alessa said with a smirk.

I had a gun on Axel and we walked out of the room. Beating a few guys on the way we made our way in the unknown, direction. Causing us to bump into someone. Axel points a gun at him ready to kill him. But Ace stopped him.

"What the heck are you doing in here?" Ace glared at Jaxon.

"Well, I come to save you but looks like you guys don't need any help." Jaxon rolls his eyes.

"Well show us a way out." Alessa rolled her eyes.

Jaxon led us outside.

"You know him?" Axel asked.

"My older brother. Jaxon." I replied.

While making our way out my eyes land on particular boxes. I stop midway causing others to stop down too.

"What happened Bella?" Alessa asked me.

"How dare they kidnapped me," I said with a smirk.

Their eyes land on those boxes.

"What are you thinking?" Axel asks with suspicion.

"Hear me out," I told them.

This is going to be fun. So much fun.

It a very interesting for lovely people who want me. A very lovely pleasant surprise.

"You are crazy." Ace told me.

"So what if I am. I like me like this." I replied.

Dumbass. My inner voice mocked me.

......

Dylan Knight

After Ace and Bella left I made my way toward Adien's office. I was busy with my work that I couldn't even meet my sister. I think she hates me now. Maybe I should have talked to her instead of doing my work. I am such an ass.

Without knocking I enter Adien's office. He isn't alone. Aiden raises his eyebrows. I walk toward him and sit on the empty chair beside him.

"What brings you here?" Aiden asked.

"Who?" I asked directly. What is the point of beating around the bush?

Aiden didn't reply. He smirks at me.

"If I tell you then you will go crazy. I won't. Go and prepare our people. we might need them now or later." He said dismissing me.

Bastard.

I look at his friends for an answer but they shrug and focus on their work. I sigh and left them. How I am supposed to know and prepare when I don't know what's going on. I hate them at least they can tell me something.

Nothing happened the rest of the day. I did my work and then I walked to the living room. Ace and Bella are out. Maybe I should check on them. In the living room, I find dad, mo,m, and Lexi. They look for some sort of problem. I look at Xavier who is trying to call someone.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Jaxon texted me telling me Ace and Bella are kidnapped," Xavier said rushing out.

Holy shit. No way. Wait for Jaxon.

"What about Jaxon?" I asked.

"Your brother followed them," Lexi replied.

That brat. What was he doing with them? We have to save Bella and ace.

"We got the location. Come on." Will said coming inside.

Without wasting any minutes we rushed towards our cars. Guards are following us.

When we reached the location our eyes plan landed on the warehouse. Taking the gun I followed dad and Xavier.

"Guards, position yourselves around the warehouse and wait for my signal other else follow me." Dad order.

We waited until the guards took their position then we start walking toward the warehouse. But before we can even reach the warehouse I smell something.

"It feels like something is burning," I said to Xavier.

"Wait tell everyone to back off," Dad said to us.

And then we heard a loud blast. All of us backed off with horror on our faces.

Bella?

.....

( One more chapter and I will end this book.

Can you guys comments on what you want should I send Bella back to Lexi or should she stay with her brothers and parents?

😄 please give me a reply.)