Chapter 20

✔✔✔

✔✔✔

B E L L A

I practically was awake at the night thinking about the shocking news. My mum and my twin are finding me. Damm I liked them but since they are family I am going to hate them. Am I? I just don't know. Oh God can't you just make my life a Little normal. I mean seriously this much. In the whole world, Gabriella and ace are my families. Darn it.

Instead of having a depressed mind, I decided to take shower and get ready for school. I don't even know how to face Ace again. Should I tell him?

Finally, I decided to let it go. I am not going to do anything let's just leave it on karma. Putting my clothes on I made my way to the dining table. I want to ask about mom but if I ask them about her then they will think I know something about her. Also, this news will spread to Asher which is the thing I don't want. He is smart enough to know the truth. Since he already knows about all of my trouble and mental illnesses. I decide to ignore this plan.

I get out of my thoughts when I feel a light kiss on my forehead. It's Jaxon. I give him a quick smile. He is a very good brother. Dylan, is still ignoring me. Looks like he is still mad. Aiden is still looking cold and distant. Xavier enter the room and took his place I give a quick scowl. After breakfast, we left for school.

Nothing interesting happened until the end of all the classes. Its final lunchtime and I went to my locker in the hallway. No one is here. Good thing. I took a deep breath and open my locker putting my rest of the stuff in it. Who are these people who want to kidnap me? Who can they be?

Suddenly, someone put a white cloth on my nose grabbing me from behind instantly I stop my breathing. I stay completely still like I am passed out. When the man thought that I am in deep sleep he pulls out the cloth instantly taking a deep breath I turn around and kick him at the place where the sun doesn't shine. The man is wearing a mask, he falls on the ground yelling in pain. I took his hand and twist it causing him to cry more. Just like Ryan taught me. I hit his face repeatedly. How dare he to kidnap me. All I can see is anger. Red. what the heck is wrong with these peoples why they want to kidnap me. I mean seriously. I grab the man from collars then I hit his face again until two hands grab both of my hands and my face hits the hard chest.

With Little groans, I look up and find Aiden. Then reality hit me. Shit. I was just going to beat this man to death. damm. I move away from him and look behind me August is checking this man.

"He is still alive," August responds standing up.

I sigh. Bella that was insane. I slide down to a nearby wall. My hands are covered with blood. My stupid anger issues.

"That is pretty insane," said Andrew.

I didn't even notice until now that all of my brother's sisters including my friends are here. I rest my head on the wall closing my eyes. I start counting numbers to calm myself down. My anger issues.