Chapter 26

B E L L A

I was sleeping peacefully until someone decided to get inside my room and try to wake me up. I groan and buried my face in the pillow. Dad informed us that we don't have to go to school today. Then who the hell is waking me up.

"Bella, wake up." A smooth voice called me. It's aunt Alice. I ignore her.

"Princess." This time it was mom. Oh, I almost forgot that they will live with us from now on. I don't care at all.

After a few minutes, I feel cold water gets splashed on me. I quickly become alert and stood up. Damm it's winter season. Wiping water I look in front of me. Dylan and Jaxon are standing in front of me with a bucket in their hands with full amusement in their eyes. I glare at them. They burst into laughter.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty," Jaxon said in a happy tone.

"It's the second time you had done this." I glare at them.

"Where is the fun of waking you up without ice-cold water." Dylan grin.

"Wait a minute. Ice." I look at them in disbelief.

"Now get up," Jaxon said kissing my forehead.

That's when I notice Dylan and Jaxon are wearing perfect suits. Then my eyes land on Alice and my mom they are wearing pretty dresses. And then my eyes land on Ace and his friends they are in perfect suit. Okay, what's going on here? I frown.

"Today there is the party that's why we wake you up early." Aunt Alice said to me softly after seeing my confused face.

"I didn't know Bella you are so lazy then Alessa too." Jaxon mocked. I roll my eyes.

"Can I go back to sleep?" I ask with a little yawn.
I had a very bad nightmare, therefore, I didn't sleep the whole night. I need sleep or I am going to piss everyone off.

"Get up princess, sleep is not important as family." My dad who just enters now said to me.

I jump out of the bed and give him my best glare. "The sleep is important for the person who hadn't slept for the past few days," I said and his face falls.

Dylan and Jaxon's eyes soften. "Bella we-" Before they can say something I enter the bathroom and close the door behind me. I heard multiple sighs behind me.

After taking a long bath I put on a nice black dress with matching heels. I put jacket to make sure no one sees my tattoo. I left my face and hair naturally. I am not a fan of makeup and hairstyles. After that, I enter the living room and find lots of people. Damm. There are lots of humans.

I hate all the humans.

Trust me if I can then I will kill half of the human population.

wait a minute why half? I can kill every single human.

I sigh. Get some sleep Bella or you will end up in hospital.

I scan around and try to find my family. They just left me alone. Suddenly someone plants a kiss on my forehead. I look back to the fond will. I smile at him.

"Hi, brother," I said.

"What are you doing here alone?" He asks.

"No one waited for me," I said with shrug.

"Don't worry stay with me." Will smile and grabbing my hand smoothly he took me towards the backside of the house.

Then I notice all the decorations and people chatting with each other. Okay, it's amazing. Will hold my hand and took me towards the place where all my family members are. Mom and dad with the rest of my brothers. But there are lots of new faces too. When we finally reach there their eyes land on me and they scan me. I roll my eyes. That is too annoying.