Last Chapter

Ace Knight :

I just stare at the blasted area. Nothing came to my mind. Bella? My twin sister. well, she is insane. We all fall to the ground out of breath. I looked at Bella. she is okay. All of us are okay.

I glanced back. She blasted the warehouse. Why did I agree with those brats? Didn't expect that from Jaxon.

"Wow, that was an awesome moment," Jaxon said proudly of himself.

"Yeah, my little sister is crazy," Alessa said with a smirk.

"I agree." Axel agreed.

I looked at Bella. she is laying down on the ground while closing her eyes. I pat her cheeks trying to get her attention. she opened her eyes and raised her hands towards me. Now she is making me worried.

"You okay?" I asked her with concern.

"I need to sleep." She announced closing her eyes.

I took her in my arms in bridal style. Alessa, Axel, and Jaxon followed me. After walking for a while our eyes land on cars. huh?

"They are our men. That means our family is here." Alessa said happily.

All of us dashed towards cars. Will noticed us and signal others towards us. Aiden came to us first and took Bella in his arms.

"Thank god. All of you are fine." Will said looking at us with relief.

"How did this happen?" Dad asked pointing towards the blasted area.

well.

"That is a long story," Jaxon said looking at them nervously.

"Bella did it. Didn't she." Aunt Lexi declared without getting an answer.

Looks like she didn't do it the first time.

"Let's go home first. We need a doctor for Bella." Will ordered us.

We nod and took seats in the car. Axel asked me to text him once Bella is okay. I offered him a ride but he denied it and took a taxi instead.

........

Bellatrix Knight

So when I got home I got my beauty sleep. No one said or scolded me. Good for me. Lexi didn't look happy. of course, she won't. Mom and dad were worried but after my checkup, they seems happy. My brothers didn't comment anything on it.
Ace is relieved to see me fine. Axel send me some gifts. That made me happy. And now I am sitting in front of my parents. oh no now what.

"Bella we know you had gone through enough due to our stupid decision and we are sorry about it." Said, dad.

oh, you are. okay, so we are having sentimental talks.

"Yeah, Bella forgives us if you can." said mom with a sad smile.

No thank you.

"So come to the main point," I declared.

"You know since you like to live with Lexi so if you want then you can go back." dad said with a sad smile.

My eyes widened in surprise. Seriously, they are giving me a choice. A fucking choice. Umm. What should I do now?

I can go away from them but I don't want to leave Ace or Axel. Ah damm.

Can I go to Asher?

Or?

Fuck it.

Ah, I have a better idea. I smirk.

Let's go far away. So away from that I can forget my past and start a new life.

Yeah, that's what I want.

"I know what I want," I said with an innocent smile.

I am selfish I want peace and happiness.

But still.

Have a nice life everyone.

....

Alright, this is the last chapter of this book. I am ending it here.

I hope you like this book and enjoyed it. I did work hard to write it. You can check my other books too.

And lots of thanks for supporting me. Love ya all.