Chapter 15

( Above song relates to bella. You can listen if you want to.)

❇❇❇

B E L L A

I roll my eyes at my whole family. They are still watching us with the same emotions.

"Seriously, what is the point of seeing me like that," I ask them.

"No, we just thought." Alice state.

"Hey, it's not like I am going to freak out or I will behave like a crazy madwoman," I smirk.

"Then are you happy to see him again?" Jaxon asks with hope.

I smile at them Sweetly, they smile at me too."Obviously, not." I reply. Their face falls.

"Bella, you had changed lot." My dad told.

"What is your name again?" I ask him.

"Alejandro Knight. " This time he told me blankly.

Maybe he is trying to hide his sorrows. I smirk mentally. Before I can give any excuse uncle Jackson comes and hug his brother happily. My dad just rolls his eyes at him. I took a clue and left them. I quickly get inside my room and locked the door behind me.

Shit.

What I am supposed to do? My dad is back and I still don't know how to react. I want to hate him but at the same time, I want his love. I am messed up. I need a distraction. I sit on my study desk and grab my books. Alright, the study is not a bad distraction.

After five hours, I finally gave up. I had done most of my work and there is nothing left. Jaxon called me for dinner but I didn't reply to him. He just thought I was asleep. Still, I need distraction but I need to sleep or I will behave like a crazy gorilla in the morning. Suddenly my phone ringed and I got a message from one and only Axel.

~Goodnight. princess.

It's time to say good night. I bet he is still in the party but wait a minute how he gets my number.

~How you get my number? I reply.

~I add it after your phone was charged. I got his message.

~Not a point of a good night. I can't sleep. I reply.

He didn't reply to me for a few minutes. He had added his number under the name sexy bad boy. I roll my eyes. He also saved his pic.  Suddenly, my phone rings showing his ID. I receive it.

"Hey, princess." His say in his deep voice.

"Hi, sexy bad boy." I roll my eyes.

"oh, you like the name? well I know I am sexy and you are hungry for me." He speaks up.

"Eww. Gross. You are a jerk." I told to him. His deep chuckle ring in my ears.

"You are too mature more than your age. so why you can't sleep?" He asks getting serious.

"I am seeing my dad after four fucking years and I don't know how to react," I told him
honestly.