Chapter 9

B E L L A

Its midnight and I can't sleep. I stretch my limbs and stood up, putting a hoodie on myself I grab my laptop. okay, nowhere is the question of how the hell I am going to find my twin? where exactly I can get information about him? If I want information then I get it from Xavier or Jackson. So my first option is Xavier. Thinking thus I grab my camera and hung it around my neck. Slowly I made my way towards Xavier's room. when I finally reach there I took a glimpse of his room through the keyhole. I can only see his bed and he is not on his bed. He can be in the washroom, right. I open the door smoothly not to make any noise. I peek inside and no one is here in his room. yay!! I smirk mentally. Getting inside I close the door behind me. I quickly check his room and find him nowhere. So here is my plan.
1:find clues,
2:leave the room.

First I check the drawers, there are lots of papers and a few amount of money. since I am not theif I have to do nothing with the money. I check other drawers but the only thing I find is the gun. I took it on my hands and examine it. Alright, its a pistol. You can get used to it when you live with gangsters. I put the gun back to its place and start discovering in his cupboards. I find nothing then expensive cloths. I sit on the bed thinking about the place where I can find the secrets. what if the secrets are private somewhere that can't be found. Damm. I should check the hallways.

I stood up ready to get out of his room but I hear someone's footsteps. Oh, crap. I at the bottom of the bed. After a few minutes, the door opens revealing Xavier. since I am hidden at the bottom of the bed. He sits on the bed making a soft sound. Maybe he is talking on his phone. I have to get out from here. Xavier went to the washroom. I quickly stood up and left his room not want to get caught in trouble. I quickly stood up and dash to my room. I can check the hallways tomorrow. Getting inside my room, I locked it. With a sigh, I sit on my bed. It was close. But why he is up to this time, maybe they are working on his business. who cares. I have my own mission.

I grab my books and start studying since I have no task. And also I can't sleep. It didn't take much time. After three hours its morning. I quickly get changed for school. I sigh and made my way towards the dining area. Nothing interesting happens there. we took our breakfast as usual. And then we left for our school with Aiden. Girls give me dirty looks since they don't know I am their sister. I ignore them and reach towards my class. I can't focus on my classes since my mind is occupied by my twin. Finally its lunchtime. I walk through halls where I find kade, Kai, Alex, and an ace with a huge box in their hands.huh? They are nervously looking at side to side. I think they are planning something big. Now that will be fun. Suddenly their eyes meet mine. Their face turns into horror but when they understand it's me, they sigh in relief. I smirk at them. Approaching them I ask.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask with suspicions

"Its nothing."  They answer simultaneously.

"No, you seem suspicious. Did you murder someone." I said with a chuckle.

"Hey I am not that low. " kai chuckle.

"Belle, we are going to prank principal. wanna join?" Ace asks with a huge smirk.

"That will be fun." I match my smirk with his. His smile widens hearing my answer.

"Then we have to finish before break." He whispers quietly. I nod in his direction.

"so what is the scheme?" I ask.