Chapter 12

B E L L A

They tied me on the chair. The room is dark and there is only one light bulb hanging on the roof. Although the light is not much bright they can see me. But I can't even see their faces. My body is bruised and my few bones are broken. I can hear them crack every time while moving. But it didn't bother me. I am used to it. The mental pain is chewing me alive. Why can't they just don't kill me? Where is my family? They didn't come to save me.

"She needs more training." The man in the corner whisper.

"Alright." The man in front of me said to him.

He took a knife and cut my stomach. I didn't wince in pain nor I cry. It's normal as usual.  They make me stood up and drag me to the lab. And here is the place where real horror start. They tied me properly on the bed so I can't move. The doctor came with an injection and use it on me. At first, nothing happened but then I feel pain in my veins. It's like it will blast at any time. My eyes watered and sweat drops formed on my temples. I yell. I yell to stop the pain but they didn't help me instead they laugh at my misery.

"Help."

"Please help me."

"Help."

"Aaaaaaahh!" I roar in pain.

"Stop. Please stop."

They are still laughing. They grab me and throw me into my cell again. I ask for help but no one showed up.

"Bella."

"Stop," I scream.

"Bella."

"Bella wake up." A familiar voice told me softly.

Who is he? Then it hit me. Dylan. Oh no. I quickly open my eyes in panic. I start breathing heavily. I can't see him. I can only see dark spots. Then I feel someone hugging me and whispering me to clam down. When I finally clam down everyone's faces came into my vision. Will is beside me while Dylan is hugging me. Then my eyes land on Xavier who has unknown emotions in his eyes.

"Are you okay?" Alice asks with concern.

I couldn't form any sentence. I am still in shock. I rest my head on the headboard and sigh. I run my hands in my hair. Nightmare. Again. God, I hate it.

"You were yelling in sleep. Are you fine?" This time Jaxon asks with worried eyes.
I didn't reply.

Will just softly pat my arms to comfort me. Dylan is worried too. I pull out my phone from my bag and call him. The only savior of my life. Within a seconds he accepted the call.

"Bella." He said almost in a teasing voice.
I didn't reply. I want to yell but I can't. My throat is dry and my voice is not working.

"Bella." This time his voice holds worridenss.

"d……x….." I try to speak but failed miserably. This time he understood what is going on with me.

"You had a nightmare. Put the phone in a loudspeaker. And give it to someone if they are around you." He instructs me. I did as he told.

"Hello. Anyone." His voice break silence.

"Yeah," Will told.

"Get into Bella's room and there is one blue and red box. Take one pill from each and give it to her." He instructs.

"Bella focuses on your breathing. Just breathe and don't panic." Dexter told me.

Jaxon runs towards my room and quickly bring my pills. He gave it to me while will hold water for me. I quickly swallowed water and my pills. Will took the glass from me. I sigh and rest my head again while closing my eyes. I focus on my breathing.