Chapter 4

"Love and care are for kids. "

~bellatrix

B E L L A

I glare at the image in front of me. Currently, I  am standing in front of the mirror glaring at myself. Oh god, I just hate myself. Why, who the hell had given birth to me. Ok. Stop being dramatic.

With a loud sigh, I start moving towards the dining room for breakfast. When I reach there Jackson, Xavier, Alice is sitting on breakfast. I quietly walk to them sitting on my chair, they didn't acknowledge me which is quite good. A little while later everyone joined for breakfast. After that alien drive us to the school.

I run through hallways cause I am later. Well, I don't care about being late but Xavier will not like this. It's all Ryder and Alessa's fault due to their stupid argument we are late for school. Since when I start caring about other peoples.

I snap out from my thoughts when I get to bump into the wall causing me to fall down on my butt. I look up to find a handsome boy glaring at me. And this handsome boy is Ace. When his eyes land on me he smirks. Like literally. We both stood up simultaneously grabbing our bags we start running towards the same direction, for math class. Ok, I am not only late.

Reaching at the door Ace kick the door open, getting stare of the teacher and other kids. Both of us ignored them and sit on the last bench beside each other. Teacher glare at us.

"First you are late and then you sit in my class without permission." She glare.

"Well, basically you didn't stop us. " I said with a frown.

"You can start teaching cause we have no interest in your stupid argument. "Ace smirk at the teacher.

"Both of your detention, after school. "She huffs angrily.

She starts teaching again. Oh no. But we have extra classes too, I think I can cover it up. Besides my bench, I can feel the ace groaning. Ignoring him I focus back on the teacher.

The school goes by quickly. And now the school is finished. Grabbing my bag I walk towards the locker to grab my extra stuff for class. My brother and sister's approach me. I shut my locker and look at them.

"You have classes, right? "Alessa ask.

"Yeah, I will be late. "I speak up nervously. Hiding the fact of detention. What is need for hiding, I think the school will call Xavier directly.

"Just call us after finishing. "Aiden speak. I politely nod.

Then they left, Jaxon gives me a quick hug before leaving. It's the first time since Aiden speaks, I mean he never talked to me. He is mysterious as Xavier. I waited until the halls are fully empty. Finding no one, I start moving towards my class. Where is Ace? Did he ditch the detention? Who cares, I want to go over with this.

Reaching to the class I open the door, my eyes Romeos around the class until I find the boy in the back seat. Ace. I walk and sit in the middle row. Opening my book I start reading it but I heard a few voices. I roll my eyes beside me only to find Ace smirking widely at me. I raise my eyebrow.

"Look I got detention due to you. "He said.

"That was not my fault. "I reply back.

He didn't get a chance to start a war with me since the teacher came inside. We both look at our front focusing on the teacher. After two hours, we finally completed our work. Ace didn't even wait for a single minute, he shoves everything in his bag and runs outside the class. such a hurry. I put my things
In the bag lazily.

I walk through the hallways back to the ground but someone pushed me on the lockers. Groaning in pain I look up to find Adam. He really didn't get a lesson, does he?. He smirks.

"Hi, beautiful. "He said.

"Hi, sexy. "I reply while rolling my eyes. 

"Let's have a little fun. I am carving. "He huskily whispers to me.

I roll my eyes. "Get lost. You don't learn the lesson last time.  "I spit

I didn't wait for a response I kick him on his manhood, he falls on the ground while groaning in pain. I smirk at him widely hearing his answers. Suddenly I heard a huge wave of laughter behind me. I look back there stood Ace leaning on the wall while laughing his ass off. seriously.

I glance back at him last time and stood in front of Ace. He finally clams himself down and gives me a smile. A good and real smile.

"I thought you left. "I ask him.

"Actually I was running because my mom was calling me. "He replies with shrug.

"So you are mama's boy. "I smirk.

"No. That's nothing. You are cool. "Ace ask while grinning.

"Why not. "I smile.  "Although you were an asshole for the first time. "I mutter.

"I know, I was cause I thought you are some bitch to get my attention. "He stops and gives me his bright smile. Let's start over. "He finishes.

"Ok, then. So we are good? "I ask.

He nods. "Let me drive you to the home. "He offers.

I accept it since he is being nice, you know. And I don't want Aiden to pick me up. I sit in his Bugatti. Ok nice car. He directly didn't take to my home instead he stopped at the ice cream shop to get it for us. We enjoyed our movement and finally reach my home. I mouth him 'bye' after leaving him. I stood there until his car disappear.

After a while, I open the door getting inside. Closing the door instantly my eyes land on Jackson. He gives me a polite smile. I nod and left towards my room. Finally. I sigh and plop on my bed. A little while later I end up for dinner.

After finishing the dinner Xavier looks at me with unknown emotions. Oh god, what did I do now?

"You got detention? "He asks leaning back on the chair. Instantly everyone's eyes snap on me.

"I was late for the class due to Jaxon and Alessa. "I reply.

Xavier looks at them while they nod in response. Wow. What a silent language.

"Then what about the boy who drops you? "He asks.

Shit. He knows. How. I look around the table finally meeting Dylan's gaze. He smirks. I get this. He took revenge. I think I am in trouble.

"Yeah, he is my friend. "I reply with no emotions through the straight face.

"You are not allowed to go it with boys. "He shrugs.

"I am not dating him. He is just a friend. "I reply.

"What if you fall for him. "Alice ask.

"That will never, ever happen. "I look at her.

"How can you be so sure. "Alessa ask.

"Like I know how to love someone. "I reply.

They look at me with a confused face. I look at Xavier who is looking at me with no shock or confusion, he is good at covering up. I stood up and left them. Before anyone can ask further questions.

Getting inside my room I fall on my bed. I just hate it.

I want to be a normal and happy person.