Chapter 5

B E L L A

Its finally Saturday and I have Nothing to do particular. Xavier, will and Aiden are out for their work. I wonder they didn't spend much time at home. While Dylan, Jaxon spend most of their time with their friends. Stella being nerd enjoy her studies. Kristen and Alice like to do different activities. While alessa sneaks out to her boyfriend. Jackson my so-called uncle also leaves for work for god knows whom.

Having nothing to do I start studying until evening. Not all of them are at home so I complete my dinner inside my room. After that, I put a black hoodie with blue jeans. I put on my mask so no one can identify me. I sneak out through my window, reaching the road I grab my skateboard and start moving to my destination aka underground fighting Club. Since aunt is not here so no one will catch me. Yay. I smile mentally.

Reaching inside the house I made my way inside the club. People are roaring and screaming while fighters are fighting in their arena. Since I am not an adult and my height is 5'1 I jump to see the fight but no use. I groan and made my way to the other side but still, I can see nothing. Suddenly I heard the wave of laughter behind me. Instantly I know who is this person. I look back directly in his eyes. what if he will recognize me. No, that can't be caused my head is covered and my face too. I glare at him.

"Bel, you are such a shortie. "He smirks.

"Ace, what the hell you are doing here? "I ask directly glaring at him. He smiles cooked.

"You don't own this place. Did you? "He asks with a grin.

"Don't bother me. "I told him.

"What do you think to leave you here in the middle in this place full of men. Don't you have a little mind. What the hell are you doing here? "He asks with strict tine.

"And what are you, my Mother. "I replied shaking my head.

"I am not your mom and who even want to give birth to a brat like you. "He grins.

"Well, my mother like. Just tell me who likes to give birth to jerk like you. "I match my grin at him.

"Well, my mother like. "He smirks saying exactly my words. I glare.

"Jerk. "

"Bitch. "

"Stupid. "

"Idiot. "

"Dickhead. "

"Vaginahead. "

"Seriously. "

"Most serious them ever. "He smirks and I glare.

"Guys both of you shut the hell up. You are fighting like fifty years old couple. "The one boy near ace smirk.

Me and ace glare at him. He grins and looks away whistling. Ace punch his arm while he shoots a glare at ace. Ace punch him again.

"Who the hell he is? "I ask in an annoying tone.

"Well met them. He is kai, kade, and Alex. They are my friends." he pointed at each of them. I nod in understanding.