Chapter 78

The Butler stared at himself in the mirror, nervously fixing his hair. She was coming to his room again! Just Cheyenne and Sebastian alone in a room again. Maybe this time he could try and doing something....

Something

Sebastian looked around the room, humming and rubbing his chin

'When the candles are lit and the atmosphere is just perfect. Slow and steady, taking things at a calm pace and not only focusing on making the other feel pleasured but also, showing that love to them'

He looked around the room, a smirk coming to his face

Soon, the room had minimal lighting, the flickering of the fire from a few wax candles, all low and warm

'When the candles are lit and the atmosphere is just perfect'

He looked down to his clothes, loosening them and rolling his shoulders to feel a bit relaxed

'Slow and steady, taking things at a calm pace and not only focusing on making the other feel pleasured but also....'

Sebastian softly smiled as he sat down in the bed, wondering how the Night will go now that he has all this prepared

"Showing love to them"

He wanted to make sure he looked his best! He wanted to make sure everything was right. And maybe, things might just go the way he wants them to..

A knock was made on the door, making him looked over to it. A small feeling came to him, it felt blood rushing. What an odd notion. Sebastian cleared his throat and took a deep breath, his face growing sour as a smell came to his nose. He looked around for it but there was nothing bad or wrong.

So, he opened the door, his hand was shaking slightly. But, as soon as he opened the door, only to see Finny was there with a worried look. His face fell a bit but he his it "Yes, Finnian? It's twelve in the morning, what is it now?" Finny grabbed his arm, dragging him out "I didn't mean to! I swear it!"

Sebastian narrowed his eyes "And what exactly was that?"

~

Finny watched and whimpered as Sebastian stepped infront of the river. Since when was this here?

Finny rubbed his eye "I was trying to get rid of all those weeds but I accidentally spiked the weed killer inside the water. I'm sorry, Mr. Sebastian" The ravenette sighed and rubbed his forehead "We'll have to buy more. You couldn't sit down for one moment.." Sebastian then paused, looking at the water "Finnian...What were you doing out here so late. You have a curfew"

The blonde behind him kept his head down, his eyes darkening. Sebastian turned around to him but his eyes widened in shock as something began wrapping itself around him, head to toe. He looked down at it, confused as to why it looked so thin yet felt so strong the more it held him

He looked to Finny before his eyes narrowed at the blonde that slowly changed from the confused and cute thing he is, to the Butler that he had a strong hatred for

Claude walked over to Sebastian as he fell, trying to undo the odd substance from his body but Claude made sure that nothing was out of place and it was as tight as it could be. He looked down to Sebastian "I have important matters to get to. I'm sure my Butterfly wouldn't mind a small delay" The Phantomhive Butler glared at him as Claude soon stood and changed yet again. It was as if he was staring at himself in a mirror.