Chapter 15

Alois rushed to the carriage as it stood on the side of the road. Cheyenne looked to the driver and waved at Timber. The blonde swung the doors open and let her jump in. He looked back at Ciel and stuck his tongue out, jumping in himself before yelling "Let's go! Move!"

The reins cracked and the carriage pulled off. Alois smirked at Ciel as they passed him. Cheyenne, however, looked back at the parlor. The Butlers were on the roof, soon hopping to the next all while Undertaker enjoyed the show from outside. For a split moment, her brown eyes somehow connected with Sebastian's crimson ones. He sent her a small smirk as they passed. She looked to Alois "DUCK!"

She grabbed his body and fell to the floor just as soon as the roof of the carriage caved in. The carriage jerked left to right as Timber tried to control the Horses. Cheyenne dragged Alois to the end of the carriage as Sebastian kneeled down infront of them. That's when she had a brilliant idea.

"WHERE MY FAT ASS BITCHES IN THE CLUB!?"

"FUCK THE SKINNY BI--"

She blasted the song while the Butler gave the device a look of horror and confusion. Nikki, always ready to confuse somebody. A whine was heard next and suddenly, the carriage tipped. Cheyenne's world went in slow motion as the carrier tipped and flipped, Alois going in the air along with herself. Something wrapped around her waist and dragged her out of the carriage while another swipe of black flew in, covering Alois. She blinked rapidly as the carriage flipped over and over again, soon skidding on the floor. She shook and went to charge at it but, the person holding her held her short body in place as it lift her up.

Cheyenne kicked her legs as she was dragged away "ALOIS, CLAUDE! NO, STOP! WAIT!" She stopped herself from crying. In truth, she barely cried. She didnt even cry when her Uncle passed. Some call it a blessing, being able to cover it up with nothing but a smile.

But some call it a curse, having all your true emotions raging inside of you. She wiggled in Sebastian's iron grip as he brought her back to the parlor. Once the door opened she saw Undertaker looking up at the new hole in his ceiling while Ciel sat on a coffin. The blunette stood and walked towards his Butler restraining the brown skinned girl "Good. We shall return to the Manor. Undertaker, I'll pay for your ce--Check on him.."

Ciel looked to the girl as she kept her head bowed. He kept quiet as she breathed heavily "C-Check on him...Please" His heart clenched at her broken words. That feeling came back. The feeling of not wanting to bring her sadness or despair. The blue haired boy decided to look out the door himself. He opened it to see people screaming, Scotland Yard just arriving.

A laugh was heard behind him. He went to look back but the feeling of something brushing past him came next. The familiar puffed haired girl ran to the destruction. Ciel looked back to see Undertaker laughing at Sebastian, who held his neck. Ciel squinted his eyes to get a better visual and saw a cut on both sides of his Butler's neck, blood seeping through.

Cheyenne pushed through people, not even trying to apologize. "Little girl! You ca--Move!" She pushed another man away as she tried to get closer to her friends.

Then, a hand shot and grabbed her. She glared back at the male and tried to snatch her arm away. "Let. Me. Go. I need to help them!" He had a strong grip, not even daring to release her.

"Phipps. There you are"

The albino walked over with a calm expression until he saw the trouble infront of him. He walked over "Hm? What's this all about?" Cheyenne looked up to the new person and her eyes widened. 'Charles Grey...Oh shit. The Charles!?'

Phipps stood tall, hand still gripping Cheyenne "This woman tired running into the commotion. I stopped her but she still wants to go" Cheyenne lift a brow "What's the Butlers of the Queen doin' here?" Grey smirked "Oh my, are we popular?" He cupped his chin and rubbed it "Say, what's so important to you about this?" A group of yells were head, catching their attention.

A Butler in black stood with something in his arms. He stumbled and limped as he reached a few policemen. Cheyenne's eyes widened at the blood on Alois's clothes. That's when Claude held his own arm, blood trailing out his mouth. His golden eyes connected with her's, a small smile gracing his face before he fell out, causing more people to scream.

Cheyenne stared at them for a moment before the world stopped around her again. Are they ok? Claude's a Demon but that didnt stop her from worrying. Alois, Timber. Are they alright?

A tap was made on her shoulder as well as blurred voices. Her body was being shook but she still didn't move. Her short body went limp, making Phipps hurry and grab her before she fell on the ground.

Damn...All we gotta do now is wait..