Chapter 111

Undertaker whacked Ronald on the back of his neck as he tried to move towards him. He then moved to the side before William's Scythe could get him

William narrowed his eyes as he and Undertaker stared at each other "I wouldn't have suspected you, of all people, to be the seems. Yet, you pulled the strings all along"

Undertaker smiled "Curiosity, as they say. It got the best of me"

William hummed and blinked

Yet, when he opened his eyes, everything seemed fuzzy-

"Relying on your glasses will give you nothing but trouble, honestly, such difficult things.."

William stood there as he tried shuffling around and looking for those pesky little glasses

Undertaker walked down a little ways in the large room before he stopped. He looked down to two door and stared with a smile "It seems that everything's done here. Now, if you'll excuse me,"

He tapped his nails on the board

"I have someone to chase"

"Sebastian!"

A blunette suddenly ran in, staring at his Butler "Stop him! Make sure he doesn't make it out of here!" Soon, Alois stepped out as well. He stepped over the red head on the floor and looked to Claude "The same goes to you Claude. Just as I said"

"Make sure nothing happens to her! Keep him away from her!"

Hearing the female pronoun, the two Butlers nodded and got back into position from where they were, quickly running down to the silverette

However

The two stopped in their tracks as something came slashing for them

They stared forward in offense and surprise as Undertaker held it high before them. Even Ronald, who had gotten back up, was shocked to see it. He whistled "...Is that a Death Scythe?"

"It is, but, it's an old one. Way before we even began using the tools we have now"

He looked to William as he stood, now wearing his spectacles. He stared at the large object object Undertaker's hands "Historic, in a way.."

Undertaker stared at the Scythe in melancholy yet, looked as happy as ever "Couldn't bare to part with it, after all we've been through" He traced the long blade with his finger "It was rather hard trying to smuggle it out"

He then looked down to where the two Earls were "Now, where is she. We have rather important business to plan and get to"

Alois furrowed his brows "As if we'll tell you-Claude!"

And down came a Butler, aiming straight for Undertaker as a rain of golden knives were shot for him. Undertaker quickly raised the Scythe and deflected them away.

He then went to the left as a foot came from behind him. Only for it to connect with nothing but air

Sebastian looked for Undertaker as Claude came down. They both looked for the Male while he smirked "Alright, then. Let's see how two trained Dogs will do up against a wild Fox"

They both narrowed their eyes and let a foot step back before, running forward. Undertaker's smile began to widen. This felt so exhilarating and fun! A worthy fight. And all of it would end terribly. For, they were the source of all of her problems, they were trying to stop him. And he would be sure to eradicate them

cLanK

Undertaker glanced back to his machine, only for his eyes to go wide once he saw the girl standing up there with something in her hands