Chapter 50

The blunette looked out the room "Finnian, were leaving"

"Coming, Sir!"

Finny ran over to Ciel and Sebastian as the waited at the front doors. They then opened the doors and left, going to the carriage infront of them.

"Wait!"

The three looked back as Cheyenn opened the doors before they closed "Why take Finny? Why can't my Baby stay with us?"

Ciel rolled his eyes as she poked out her lip "We need his Man power. Go back inside, you'll catch a cold" Cheyenne chuckled "I knew ya loved me, Phantombutt!"

"Go back inside already!"

While Cheyenne laughed and went back in, the three climbed into the carriage, Tanaka whipping the whips as they left. Finny stared at the carriage in awe as he sat inside "I've never been in one of these before, they're very pretty"

Ciel looked across to his Butler "When we get back, make me some Tea. I already know we'll be out for a long while" Sebastian, who was annoyed internally, nodded "Yes, Sir"

~

Ciel squinted his eye as he stared at the options in front of him "No, the dress. It's a better option"

Finny tilted his head "Are you sure? I would've thought Cheyenne would've wanted some jewelry. I think she might look pretty with a necklace on..." Finny's thoughts trailed to the girl smiling up at a necklace as she held it in her hands, thanking Finny with hugs.

Ciel turned to his Gardener with a lifted brow "Cheyenne? Who said I was shopping for her?" Finny flushed in embarrassment, his brain shutting down "O-Oh! I assumed that's what we were doing!"

Ciel gave Finny a small glare, seems that he had caught him. He was shopping for Cheyenne. But, he thought she would have wanted a Dress. He felt a bit insecure that he could be wrong. Ciel glanced at Finny "...Are you sure she would want Jewelry?" Finny nodded "Yes. At least, that's what I thought. She doesnt have many things" The blunette huffed "She doesnt have anything at all. She's been wearing Elizabeth's clothing since all of her belongings are back at Trancys. However, she does complain about Elizabeth's dresses not fitting correctly"

Finny cupped his hands "I know! An outfit! Like in those stories with the Princess" Ciel looked over the store and hummed "Hair accessories?" Finny shook his head "No, that wont do. She said she has a different 'hair type' or something like that"

While the two conversed, the Butler behind them was looking off in thought, his eyes glossed over

"Kitten"

"Don't fuckin' call me th--"

"What would you like for Christmas?"

Cheyenne shook her head and shrugged as they sat in her room "Nothin'" Sebastian looked to her from where he sat while she combed his hair with her fingers "Really?" Cheyenne nodded "Yup"

"And, why is that?"

The girl sighed "Its, like, what would I get? I cant just give yall some run of the mill note or somethin' and I hate buying stuff from stores 'cause I feel cheap. And then, things are different here"

'Like, what would I give an Earl and a Demon Butler!?'

She moved her hands around to show her frustration. Sebastian chuckled while she went back to playing in his hair. Sebastian gripped her waist, lifting her up and placing her in his lap. Cheyenne sputtered "Ay! Put me d---" She felt Sebastian place his head in between her neck and shoulder. Cheyenne turned her head away while Sebastian laughed and wrapped his arms around her "Well, name something you like" Cheyenne stared at their legs before she scoffed with a smile "Nah, you're gonna use it against me" The ravenette tilted his head and twirled her hair "Not even one little thing?" Cheyenne shook her head.