Chapter 37

Small idea I got from someone who commented Queen Bee alot😂 jaaywhypee Check her out if you want

Cheyenne sat in the garden outside. She wanted to explore a bit more and think about life.

She let out a sigh as the wind washed over her body. Closing her eyes, she listened around her. A small trick she got from Bambi two....

It works, no lie

Her eyes went wide out of no where. She hurriedly stood and turned back, throwing her arm infront of the person behind her, dagger in hand and a stone face present.

The red head held his hands up, staring at the blade infront of him. Cheyenne blinked rapidly and smiled up at Grell, standing back up "Hey, Queen!" Grell squinted his eyes and scoffed "Dont think you're off the hook. William sent me here to watch over you" He flipped his hair and let out a content, dreamy sigh.

Cheyenne crossed her arms with a skeptical look "Mhm..Well, since we're all bored, whaddya wanna do?" Grell lift a brow "...You always change things too quickly" Cheyenne scoffed "Dont test me" Grell gasped "Why, I ou--Grell! I know what we can do!" Grell let out a confused sound as she grapped his wrist and twirled them around. Cheyenne laughed as they stopped "We're gonna get that confidence to five eighty, baby, huntyy!"

Grell tilted his, what the fuck is this girl on?

"Confidence? I'm telling you this right here, right now. I have confidence. Always have, always will" Grell snapped in the air while Cheyenne laughed "Nah, we're gonna give it that boost" She lift up her hand.

"Fuck William

Grell gasped

"Fuck your job"

Grell gasped again but then nodded in agreement "I cant disagree with you ther--"

"Fuck Sebastian"

"How...Dare you..."

Cheyenne lift her Phone and sat it down "Were gonna listen to Beyoncé and learn her dances" Grell squinted his eyes "...Bee....Once..A" Cheyenne shook her head and threw her arm around Grell's shoulder "I'm gonna show you so much...You wont even believe me when I say: Aw fuck!"

"..You just said it"

"...Just watch the damn video"

~

YESSS BEE! WORK😍

Cheyenne and Grell sat there watching Beyoncé do her dance. Grell's eyes sparkled as he observed Beyonce's wear "Oh my...Her figure is amazing" Cheyenne nodded and grabbed his shoulders "I fucking know, right?" She threw her hands up "Yes, Gurl! Work!"

Once Bee stopped with that smile that always makes you feel special, Cheyenne paused the video and stood, letting out a hand for Grell but he stood himself. Cheyenne smiled at him and restarted the video, copying Beyoncé's moves the best she could. Grell stared at her and the screen "What are you doing?"

Cheyenne chuckled "C'mon! We're gonna dance like Bee! Just follow what the Queen is doin'" Grell scoffed and tried to follow them "I thought I was the Queen" Cheyenne shrugged as she changed direction "I love you, but, Beyoncé is a whole other level of Queen. Still love ya though~" Grell rolled his eyes but jumped once he noticed he was falling behind. He bumped into Cheyenne when she was going his way, causing them both to stumble.