Chapter 44

Cheyenne tackled Bard in a hug while he laughed and pat her back "Welcome back, Short stack!" Cheyenne glared at him "Ay! I'm not that short!" Bard crossed his arms as she let go "Yeah, sure. Anyway," He leaned his back on the counter "What brings you to my kitchen?" Cheyenne smiled and sat her hands on her hips "I'm hungry and I don't know what to eat. Sebastian was supposed to take me here but I lost 'im in the hallways. But, what should we eat?"

Bard looked around and smiled, holding up a Pan "I bet I can make you and Xander some eggs!" Cheyenne scratched her head as Bard looked around "Where is that little Kid anyway?" Cheyenne looked back to Bard and pulled something out of her pocket. Bard froze for a second, hoping that it wasn't a weapon.

"Bard, I dont think I ever told you I'm from the future, huh?"

Bard narrowed his eyes "Future..." Cheyenne smiled and showed him her Phone "That's right! As stalkerish as it sounds, I know a lot about this place. However, I barely know much about you. But, I'm still waiting on those Chapters so, we'll see..." Bard blinked rapidly as he watched her.

"Ah...Maybe I worded it wrong. Ok, so, I'm for the year 20XX. Far from now, to be honest. But, in my 'world', per say...You guys are made from a wonderful person. She made you guys into a series that people love to read and know about. That's why I know a few things about you guys. But, I don't know too much on some things. Were still waiting for those points...." Bard crossed his arms "So, you're telling me that, you're from the future..." She nodded "....And, you know almost everything about all of us?" Cheyenne nodded once more "Even the Young Master?" She nodded yet again "Mhm!"

A click of a barrel was heard as the hilt of a gun pressed itself on her back.

Cheyenne jumped a bit as a panicked smile came to her face "Ay, Mey....Calm down"

"Are you here to harm the Young Master?"

Cheyenne flattened her lips as Finny stepped in. She shook her head "No! If anything, he's the one that brought me here. As much as I'm gettin' on his ass, I'm not gonna hurt him. Well, if he flicks my head again, I'll flick him back. But, that's fair" The three stared at her for a moment longer till Bard nodded at Mey-Rin, the maroon haired Maid brought the gun back, fixing her glasses.

Cheyenne hopped up from her seat and turned to Mey-Rin

"I just witnessed Mey in her badass display!" Mey-Rin gasped as Cheyenne held her wrist and threw their hands up "Ah! You're so cool!" Mey-Rin froze as the girl hugged her. She then backed away "She turns from Mey-Rin to" Cheyenne snapped her fingers and pointed to Mey with a smirk "Mey-Rin"

Mey-Rin flushed a bit, rubbing her neck "Oh, it's not that big a de--Ooh! Mey-Rin's a baddie! She's got Men overseas goin' crazy for her!" Mey-Rin watched as Cheyenne foolded around and smiled. Finny giggled and looked to Bard "Seems that we were wrong about her" Bard chuckled "Yeah..."

The two blondes watched Cheyenne cheer Mey-Rin on while Mey-Rin blushed in embarrassment

"That girl couldn't hurt a fly. She's too goofy for that"

~

Soon, Cheyenne had stopped her little fangirl session and let them off easy.

"It's fine, you were just cautious. And to that, I say, job well done!" She gave them a thumbs up and a smile while the Servants deadpan, wondering why they suspected this girl to be up to anything to begin with.

Cheyenne held up her Phone, sitting it down "I wanted to make something with Bard since we don't know what to eat. And I know exactly what to make! Bard!" The tallest blonde hummed, quirking his eyebrow "Do you have any uncooked Pig ribs?" Mey-Rin's face shifted into one of worry "Oh my, we usually throw those away, yes we do. We have no use for them" Cheyenne sweatdropped "You gotta have some, somehow..."