12| Lucas

A R A B E L L A

I have absolutely no idea why, but after I woke up from the nap I took at 7 AM, I was in an extremely good mood. This is surprising since that occurrence only happens rarely. So I took that opportunity to grace my family—that's still weird to say—with my delicious cuisine. I am cooking breakfast today!

Over the past few weeks I had been staying here, I noticed that some of my brothers were picky with their food. So to please everyone I prepared a variety of food. For starters, I made the spinach pancake, Emilio always attempts to feed us since apparently, they are a good source of protein. Trust me this guy is a health freak.

Then we have the sprinkle pancakes for Matteo which perfectly match his cheery personality. And the simple chocolate pancakes for me and Lucas since we have a sweet tooth. Marco preferred the plain, regular pancakes, and considering he is casual as fuck. And what shocked me the most was that Leo liked blueberry pancakes. I didn't even believe that the guy actually ate fucking pancakes. And not gonna lie, I prepared all of those with a Betty Crocker pancakes mixes I bought at Target a few days ago.

My twin on the other hand was a bit more difficult. I had waisted three waffle mixes until I made a few without burning them. And Enzo was the easiest one. The regular American breakfast consisted of scrambled eggs with toast.

I was craving crêpes but I didn't have the energy, not the time to make some. Maybe tomorrow.

With the help of the maids, I placed everything on the table of the kitchen where we usually have breakfast together. Since today was Saturday, all the boys were waking up late but I did not doubt that once they smell the scent of the food they will come running.

And I was right! I heard the sounds of multiple footsteps coming toward me. My brothers and Enzo came into the kitchen sniffing the food's odor like fucking starved dogs. I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my mouth when I watched their reaction as they gawked the food.

"I knew I smelt good food," Marco said approaching the table, licking his lips enthusiastically.

"You made this, Principessa?" Enzo asked surprised

"Well, yeah clearly. I don't think any of your sons can cook without burning the house down—except Emilio who was sleeping. And it's the cook's day off." I answered back then stuffed one of Matteo's sprinkles pancakes in my mouth.

"Hey!" He yelled coming to stop me "Those are mine!"

"I made them. So technically, they are mine. I am just offering you." I smugly said before taking my chocolate pancake plate and sitting down.

They followed my lead and took a seat after each one grabbed their plate.

"Thank you, Piccola. You didn't have to. But they a delicious." Leo smiled at me as he added blueberry jam on top of his blueberry pancakes which I am going to ignore.

"What the fucking is that green stuff Em is eating," Ale asked, scrunching his nose in disgust while watching Emilio eat his breakfast.

"That 'green stuff' is spinach pancake. That is if you even know what spinach is."Emilio replied looking at his brother disappointedly.

"I know what fucking spinach is." Alexandre rolled his eyes.

• • •

"Get ready." Lucas barged into my room and ordered, startling me. I almost dropped my fucking phone on my face. I got up from my comfortable position in my bed and looked at my brother confused.

"I am taking you out." He elaborated.

"You know, normal brothers ask their sister before making plans and don't order them. Plus, what if I am busy." I teased and while I approached him, I almost tripped on a random shoe thrown on the floor.