21| Beach Day

A R A B E L L A

It's finally the weekend. And my brothers have decided to take me to the beach before the cold weather comes along. We asked our friends to join us since it would be more fun if they were with us.

I had always dreamed of surfing LA's waves. And now I have the opportunity to do so.

"Ale! Wait. I also want to grab my surfboard." I shouted as I ran toward him trying to catch up with his quick pace.

We entered the storage room and my twin brother squealed as he hugged his surfboard tightly. It was blue and white. It certainly screamed Alexandre's vibes.

I search for my own board and my chest bubbled with happiness when I spotted it. It brings back memories. My surfboard was one of the things I insisted on being shipped here.

"Holy shit! It's beautiful." Ale gaped at it. It indeed was a gorgeous surfboard. A wooden board was designed with colorful, exotic flowers that were painted by a local artist in Miami.

"Yeah. Adrian actually got it for me after he spent a year teaching me how to surf when we used to visit our friends' beach house in Miami."

"Huh. Interesting." He hummed quietly.

"Come on let's go. The others are waiting for us."

• • •

"Hey, Kie." I hugged her back. I was glad that I had her as a friend. I could even say that over the past few weeks, she had taken over the title of my best friend.

"I missed you."

"You literally just saw me yesterday." I laughed, pulling back. My gaze trailed down her body and I whistled. She wore a sunflower, pastel yellow dress that revealed her long tanned legs. Kiera was beautiful. She was sexy. And I know that she had tons of men wanting her. But she seems to be holding back. I am waiting for her to be ready to talk about it. I didn't want to push it. Even though I have my suspicion.

"You are looking good, babe." I smiled.

"Look at you. You are smoking hot." She complimented.

After hours of not knowing what my outfit for the day will be, I finally decided to put on a Boheme white dress. It was short, really short. But since we were going to the beach and I will eventually have to get it off, I chose to go with it.

My best friend and I took off our dresses leaving us with only our bikinis covering our bodies. While she wore a sexy, red, and revealing one-piece, I had on a two-piece black lace bikini.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Lucas growled, looking at Kiera and me.

"A bikini," I stated the obvious.

"Well, you can't wear that. All the fucking boys on this goddamn beach are eye-fucking you." Dante hissed.

While Dante, Angelo, and Xavier came with us. Julio and Nico decided to go out with their friends instead. Since they were only a year apart, they got along better. And I think that they feel comfortable around people closer to their age than with our friends who were older than them.

"Let them look all they want. They can't touch. But it is either wear that or walk around naked."

"You are uncontrollable." Angelo shook his head laughing.  

They eventually gave up knowing damn well that my threat wasn't an empty one and I would go on with the challenge.

"You wanna surf?" Adrian asked me. He looked at me with an unreadable flicker on his face.