10| Cooking

A R A B E L L A

"Aw, look how cute they are." I hear the oddly familiar voice.

"Twin goals!" Another loud voice was heard.

"Shut up, before you wake them up, dumbass." A different person whispered—or tried to whisper at least.

"Too late for that," I replied my voice raspy as I snuggled into the warmth underneath me, my eyes fluttered open, and I rubbed my eyes trying to adjust to the lighting.

"Good morning, princess." Enzo greeted me.

"Morning," I murmured softly.

"Mmm, just a few more minutesc, Bells." My pillow pleaded.

Wait a fucking minute.

My head turned so fast that I swear I heard a crack. I glanced to see my twin brother asleep next to me, a disgusting drool running down his chin. I remembered yesterday's events when Ale came into my room and we ended up sleeping peacefully next to each other.

"Wake the fuck up, bitch boy," I yelled at him then pinched his arms and legs.

"Ouch!" He jolts up looking around the room confused, he accidentally twisted his right leg making him fall on the floor "Ouch!" He cried out again.

"That was hilarious." Matteo laughed.

I haven't noticed that they were also in the room as I was too preoccupied with my sleeping twin "Um, why are you guys in my room?" I asked hesitantly.

"Right, Leo and I have a business meeting to attend and your other brothers have school so you will be staying here with Emilio," Enzo informed me.

"Okay—wait, isn't Lucas nineteen? Why is he still in high school?" I asked.

"He was held back a year."

"Oh, okay."

• • •

We were all eating our breakfast—that Emilio kindly prepared for us—together before they all go to work or school.

One of the workers came into the kitchen "Hello Boss, Ms. Romano's things have arrived. We placed the boxes in her room and her vehicles are in the garage." he informed us.

"Thank you." Enzo gracefully told him before mentioning for him to go.

I immediately got up from my seat leaving the fresh delicious pancakes behind and as much as that hurt I was too excited to see my babies again. I remembered where the garage was thanks to my incredible memory and the tour Matteo gave me. I heard footsteps behind me so I assumed my brothers and father were following me. 

"Where are you going?" Emilio asked.

"To the garage, idiot," I replied in a duh tone earning an offended look from him.

When we finally reached the garage, m smile grew impossibly wider the moment inset my eyes on my vehicle.

"That's your car?" Marco gasped shocked as he stared lovingly at my black Aston Martin vantage.

"That's your bike?" Lucas asked at the same time, also looking surprised while he pointed in the direction of my precious Harley Davidson.

Directing my gaze back at my family I noticed that they were shocked and I know it wasn't because it was the first time they saw an expensive sports car since their whole garage was filled with at least a hundred million dollars worth of cars and motorcycles.

"How can you afford this? They cost a fortune." Enzo questioned curiously.

"Mom gifted me the car for my birthday and the Harley was also a gift from someone."