7| Twin bonding

A R A B E L L A

Yesterday, I surprisingly slept like a baby, so I woke up early and decided to unpack my things. I started by putting all my clothes and shoes in the closet. And me being the freak that I am, organized them by color.

Then I proceeded to hide all of my weapons around my room, in places where it would be hard for anyone but myself to find. However, I always keep a gun and two knives with me, in case something happens. Mom said it's safer this way and we had been doing it for a few years now, ever since we had been ambushed.

The first time we were attacked, we were unfortunately not prepared. We didn't have weapons with us so we had no choice but to fight hand-to-hand combat. it was the time I made my first kill, I snapped an asshole's neck—he deserved it for trying to shoot my mother. But that didn't really make me feel less guilty. We left that fight with bruises, bullets, and stab wounds. I had to go to therapy for a few months after that since killing someone for the first time nearly traumatized me. My mother felt so culpable that I had to kill someone to protect her. But I would do it a million times for her. But she was already dead.

The second time we were embushed we had our guns and knives because since the first attack mom and I always carried them with us everywhere. We were on vacation with Mila and the twins' family. We ended up killing a few motherfucking Russian cunts. And this time I felt no remorse or guilt just pure satisfaction. And to this day that feeling still terrifies me.

After unpacking, I went to the bathroom and stripped off my clothes then I hopped in the shower letting the warm water make contact with my skin. My muscles instantly relaxed and for the first time in days, I felt stress-free. I closed my eyes and sighed welcoming the wonderful feeling.

I traced the scars that were marking my body. My fighting wounds. Some of them were hidden under the dark ink and some others were uncovered. I love tattoos they have always fascinated me that's why I have a good amount of them on my skin. While some have a meaning others are just here to cover my scars or because they are aesthetic and I liked them.

I used my cinnamon-scented shampoo and body wash. After I was done, I got out and wrapped a clean towel around my wet body. 

Walking into my closet, I decided to wear something casual but nice today. Alexandre—or Alex as he told me to call him—informed me that he was taking me somewhere after breakfast claiming to want to build a twin bond.

I chose high-waisted light black jeans paired with a white Calvin Klein crop top. I put on the red, black, and white Nike Jordan shoes and sprayed a bit of my Dior Hypnotic Poison perfume.

I love that perfume scents. One of the most distinctive vanilla smells ever made. It has a faint odor of root beer. It also has anise and vanilla notes, as well as warm almonds, jasmine, and musk. It may seem weird, but it's delicious and fascinating.

I then applied a minimal amount of makeup to my face. I don't like to overdo it and toss my face in makeup but sometimes it helps me boost my confidence. I put on some L'oreal waterproof mascara, a rosy blush, and a discrete highlighter. I also painted my lips in one of the many glosses I had stolen from Mama. I never put foundation because I hate its texture and it covers my freckles. I look weird without them.

I added some jewelry to my outfit just to finalize the look and just as I was about to walk out of the room I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in," I yelled, fixing my silver necklace.

Marco embarked in the room, looking at me smiling. "Good morning, Sorellina. Breakfast is ready. Let's go."

I nodded and follow him to the kitchen where everyone is seated waiting for us.