Lets be Lonely Togethor pt. 1

Fanboy note- so I saw a severe lack of Horrorfresh which I think is a shame because of how much potential it has. Here you go,
Warning before we start- abuse and bullying

Horror POV-
I heard the door slam open and it hurt my head more than it already was. I walked out of the kitchen after putting Nightmares meal on the grill to see who got home. Killz was out with Cross causing mayhem, Nightmare was out looking for Error, and Dust- where was Dust again?
I looked up and smiled seeing Dust come in.
"Dust! What took you so long. I got your favourite in the fridge-
"Shut it Horror"
"Where were you.... Dust?"
"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP HORROR! I TOLD YOU WHERE I WAS ALREADY!"
I was about to ask what's got him so angry when I felt a restriction on my bones. Dust's magic out did my own ten fold. I was lifted up into the air easily. My starved frame was thrown against the wall. I felt my spine crack, and heard a new break in my leg.
I teared up out of confusion and frustration with myself. My head throbbed from my crack, and trying to remember where Dust had gone.
What had I missed I-
I was got off when I teared up at the overwhelming pain of a burning bone pinning my rib cage and me to the wall. Then another, and another, and another. I felt like I was going to die. I couldn't feel tears streaming down my face. Or tell that I was screaming for help or mercy. My vision began to cloud and then darken. I tried desperately to see something through the haze of pain and worry when I saw a flash of colours. Bright neon colours that didn't match at all. I saw something purple with teeth and tentacles look at me. Then my vision faded to black. I woke up to a sobbing Nightmare by my bedside and a worried Error who looked like he hadn't slept in day by his side.
"D-dad?"
Nightmare looked up and gasped, jumping into my arms and crying more. Error teared up as well seeing me say that. Which made me smile tiredly at him and hug Nightmare back. The sound of shaking bones filled the room. As us three just stayed in quiet tired silence. Nightmare got off me and looked at me choking out, "I thought I lost you Horror"
"What happened" I noticed my voice was raspier than normal.
"I can't believe Dust hurt you, I trusted him with you! Fuck I trusted him with all my boys!"
Error seemed to read the confusion on my face as he explained, "Dust lied to us, he's been spying on us for the Star Sluts. Then when he found out they wouldn't be clearing his sentence."
"Because they're liars" Nightmare hissed while still holding onto my hand.
Error sighed and continued, "He also was trying to get the affections of Blue who dumped his ass. Which is when he came home drunk and- Errors voice stopped short as he seemed to choke on his own words. I've never seen Error so upset.
"It's okay Error" I said and smiled, I tried to get up only for a pain to shoot through my tailbone which caused me to cry out.
Error gently laid me back down as Nightmare fussed over me. Cross came in with more bandages, to replace my old ones I suppose. He ushered them out but I could hear all three of them discussing what I had passed out on.
"Where's Dust"
"Why the hell should I care!"
"He raped him Cross"
"Our Horror, the weakest member of our gang! Dust beat and raped him"
"Horror loved him too"
"That sick bastard"
"Now I do want to find him, if only to punish him for his betrayal and-and"
"I know Night, I know..."

Hot tears ran down my cheeks as I put together what they were saying. No no no. Dusty-
I leaned over and gagged, puking on the floor anything that was left in my stomach.
I rolled over and curled up shakily. I'm so fucking disgusting. My damaged head couldn't think of anything but the happy memories I had with Dust. Now all of those were ruined and mangled. I looked over my naked bones and saw my rib cage and spine cracked brutally. Holes were in my ribs and in my arms from Dusts bone attack. I kept trying to remember what happened.

That's when I remembered the colours from before I passed out. It saved me. The tentacled monster saved me.

Fresh POV-
I had just called Error to come back to the castle after finishing off Dust. I walked in on him raping a passed out and dying Horror. It was disgusting. I can't believe I ate him. I have terrible taste.
Wonder why my parasite got so riled up over my radical broseph Horror being almost killed. I hardly have emotions myself. Not good ones anyway. Nightmare was able to help me out some with is epic negy powers. But he could only help me with the negative side of emotions. Even that was totes faint.
It was very unrad of Dust to hurt Rorry though. He don't deserve that! Poor Lil buddy.
My parasite finished devouring Dusts soul and then led me over to Horror. I kneeled down beside him and my parasite crawled out of my socket (knocking my glasses off in the process) and into Horror head.
"Yo! Where you goin'!"
The thing looked at me and then bit horrors skulls crack. My little buddy has the perfect head for my parasite. I chuckled. That's when I saw Horrors health bar going up steadily. The guy was healing him. Man what's with him today!
"I" kept Horror stable until I felt Error's amazin' blazin' presence.
Panicked I yanked my unhappy parasite out of Horrors head and shoved him into my socket. Covering that eye with my hand I ran out without my sun glasses. Funk it!

Fanboy note- sorry had to cut this short, also sorry for my absence. I will update more frequently now for the like one person reading this haha. I'll continue this another day. Bye bye.